NBP is dead!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those stupid ****** ******s just quit. that sucks huge ass. well just telling you guys they are dead and i cant believe i wasted 2 months trying to get on the damn mod. this is a huge dissapointment to me and maybe a few from the NBP team. well all i have to say is what a waste of time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I highly doubt Ran-D would destroy the project. Where'd you hear about this? Sounds like a bunch of crap to me.

Heh..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the mod wasnt even alive yet, all it was, was a website and a few pictures, nothing was completed yet, from my perspective it was already dead, a mod is dead until it starts getting stuff ingame, im even friends with some of the team, but im sure some of them agree with me on that point,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm....go to the NBP and look. and feel free to b**** out SoulStriker, he is the one that took it apon his self to shut it down, no questions asked. so please feel free to B**** him out too.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems that team members couldn't get along with a certain "head honcho". I'm sure plenty of mods went through this as well. People just need to make exceptions and work together. Hopefully, a certain person will realize how impatient and selfish he was being. I hope someone who has the bandwidth and site building skills, restarts it.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looked really promising. Soulstriker looked like the next Greg.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not really the team had excessive GFX artists and not enough modelers/animators/coders

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang I know your just trying to be helpfull
but no links to other HL mods Dead or Alive
Besides that, they haven't posted it on the website yet!

Best answers
We didn't post it on the website yet because that will be taken down too. just go to the forum on our site and you'll see. We quit because we weren't organised, we were lacking dedication from certain members and stuff. We didn't have really much full time coders so. The idea was promising but we lacked all the rest. It can still be restarted and the forum is backed up. If you have a good reason to restart it you should contact SoulStriker, he'll host it again IF you have a good reason.

Greetz, ThaKillah (one of the Gfx Artists)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to end the questions, NBP is/was Ninjas Beyond Power, a Naruto based mod. I'd say just wait for HL2 and there'll probably be a few Naruto mods.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well we´re gonna restart it but we need to clear a few things first.
we weill have a new name
new team and other stuff will be changed
our new leader is Soul Striker now

Best answers
Cool, but will all previous team members still be on the team if they choose to, cause I dont want to lose my place on the team. And go on aim Ran-D cause my msn is screwed

Best answers
I don't think Ran-D will be on the new team ... btw i was the Gameplay Concept Artist and in the new team i do the same ^^

Best answers
Ok, so if I was beta tester I dont have a good chance of being beta tester on the new one do I, you could probably work something out, cause ur Maistro ^_^, and wats going on with Ran-D, is he continuing with his cause I might be starting my own mod since I know people, GOOD people, and it beats doing nothing. PS: Get on aim Maistro

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this is all up to SS i can´t say anything about it
but well let´s wait and see

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no need to apply for beta tester, until there is actually stuff to beta test,

Best answers
but its good to know i got a space as beta tester for wen there is stuff to test, and i hope ss sais yes, ^_^, whos ss again, cause i keep thinking of 2 different people who have ss

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom