nba finals!!!

Best answers
:yes: :yes: who r u guys rooting for?? miami heat is taking it this year baby!!! shaq and wade!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NBA who the hell watches that ****? Its mainly composed of men bouncing a ball and shooting, unlike a real sport like soccer which needs real skill.
BTW guys, I only made this post to rage RISKY. I like NBA too =o
Anyway RISKY just to let you know, Shaq is an oversized *** who can only dunk. I dont care if he can smash me, cause simply put, I'm Asian, and can gather up a horde before he lays a finger on me.
RISKY IS A FAT WTF ****** WHO LICKS DONKEY PENIS
Wade is alright though.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm hoping the Clippers win... GO CLIPS!

Best answers
bapplebo, i dont know y u tried to hide that text... i guess thats just was asians do, hide everything like their lil ****s!! lolololol anywayyyyy

yea the clips r koo!!! but i think its going to end up being pistons and heat, and if it comes down to that then i have no clue who will win but all i know is that big shaq diesel isnt getting any smaller!!

and for those who hate on shaq simply cuz hes the best center in the face of all nba history.. who cares hate all u want!!! hahahaaaaaaa

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, what was that Asian comment? How about this, next time either of you flames in this thread I'll give you two warnings instead of one. Just end it now.

I'm personally rooting for the Suns because I grew up in Phoenix and I still remember the glory days of Barkeley, Kevin, Chambers, and Marley. The biggest difference between the team today and the team 12 years ago is that we don't have one superstar who scores 40 points a game anymore, we seem to have a team that operates like a team, and it's winning us games. I want to see them take it all the way.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
we don't have one superstar who scores 40 points a game anymore, we seem to have a team that operates like a team, and it's winning us games. I want to see them take it all the way.
Sort of reminded me of Detroit Pistons.

The suns just eliminated the Lakers in a dissapointing 7th game. I still want Miami to win i mean come on Wade for Gods sake.

Best answers
Speaking of the Pistons, thats who I am rooting for.

I usually watch Hockey, but since a certain Detroit team lost the playoffs in the first round (looks at Red Wings) I am now rooting for the Pistons.

They are gonna be back to back champions. Two years in a row. (or would it be three?)

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Last years spurs beat them...

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are the Harlem Globetrotters still in the playoffs?

I'll say Suns because of Nash.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got a feeling the Suns won't be able to handle Brand and Cassell (Clippers two best players) like they handled Kobe, Odom, and the not-so-super friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom