Natur's pics

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Face than eyes idiot, besides I know you can't draw better than me regardless so your input means nothing?
Watch the tone, you are violating our "Don't be a dick" policy. If you wouldn't like someone using that tone with you, you should probably reconcider your words.

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
People can talk to me as they like, I dont care. In the real world you want to run your mouth? Watch me walk up and punch your tooth out. Than your words would be much nicer.

edit:

The dude, was that suppost to be an insult? I'm sure you could do better than that aswell. That was quite pathetic lmao "the dude" "the ***** tits" anything is suiting to call you with "the" infront of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People can talk to me as they like, I dont care. In the real world you want to run your mouth? Watch me walk up and punch your tooth out. Than your words would be much nicer.

edit:

The dude, was that suppost to be an insult? I'm sure you could do better than that aswell. That was quite pathetic lmao "the dude" "the ***** tits" anything is suiting to call you with "the" infront of it.
And then I'll sue you for dentistry damages and **** you over for the next couple of years.

believe me, fixing teeth is expensive homeboy. Come meet me so I can call you a sissy and get the rest of my college tuition from you and your family and your kid's kids.

aka, stop trying to act so cool, you're on a ******* dragon-ball z forum.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

edit:

Well, in the e-world, a freindly warning from an administrator is a precursor to a proper warning. Perhaps I was not clear, continue the attitude, recieve disciplinary action. As Kain has called it, come at me bro, I'll e-lay you the **** out.

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hate to break it to you but kains a tool. You cannot sue for what you cannot prove. E-nerds know nothing about real life. Look at gang affiliation, they get sued ALL the time and there's ZERO ways to cheat the law....lawl. So cain, come at me and get a life lol, call me a tough guy all you want. The last time a kid said something to me I didnt like I slapped him across the face so ******* hard he fell into yesterday, like the ***** he was and the same ***** that you are. You think he even dare try to hit me back? No. The brain registers 2 things when your hit, get out or get in, so keep your high ground and troll on the "dragonballz" forum plox. Go troll some more "tracers".

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hate to break it to you but kains a tool. You cannot sue for what you cannot prove. E-nerds know nothing about real life. Look at gang affiliation, they get sued ALL the time and there's ZERO ways to cheat the law....lawl. So cain, come at me and get a life lol, call me a tough guy all you want. The last time a kid said something to me I didnt like I slapped him across the face so ******* hard he fell into yesterday, like the ***** he was and the same ***** that you are. You think he even dare try to hit me back? No. The brain registers 2 things when your hit, get out or get in, so keep your high ground and troll on the "dragonballz" forum plox. Go troll some more "tracers".
Ah, at least I can sleep at night knowing I'm not a violently raged kid that fights people on an insult.

It's brilliant, because everyone that's like that, usually is super insecure about something like their tiny penis size that they feel the need to make up for it, in a physical, violent "alpha male dominate" way.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You beat up a kid, congrats, you became a big man now. Also, you are implying that no one else can knock you around like a punk that you are. It will only take one person to set your views right, and trust me, it will be better if you see straight without ever meeting that person. Not everyone is going to take what you throw at them.

Cuc is an admin and he gave you a fair warning. Have a good vacation kiddo.

Simply some greatass
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ah, at least I can sleep at night knowing I'm not a violently raged kid that fights people on an insult.

It's brilliant, because everyone that's like that, usually is super insecure about something like their tiny penis size that they feel the need to make up for it, in a physical, violent "alpha male dominate" way.
No self righteous pieces of **** like yourself say arrogant things all day. The difference is you have zero pr skills, and you have proved this on these forums. If you think you can get through life saying the things you say and not get slapped around your a damn fool. The biggest problem of it all, is you wouldn't even understand why you got hit! as for z power, well your an idiot aswell, making assumptions off of nothing but your own voice. If you think I havent been punched in the head the wrong way or snapped my arm your a fool and id meet you on the street anyday lol. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD E NERDS!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No self righteous pieces of **** like yourself say arrogant things all day. The difference is you have zero pr skills, and you have proved this on these forums. If you think you can get through life saying the things you say and not get slapped around your a damn fool. The biggest problem of it all, is you wouldn't even understand why you got hit! as for z power, well your an idiot aswell, making assumptions off of nothing but your own voice. If you think I havent been punched in the head the wrong way or snapped my arm your a fool and id meet you on the street anyday lol. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD E NERDS!
Here's what we do to kids that can't turn off the "mommy didn't love me enough" switch when they log on to the faceless anonynet. We give them a nice thread ban. You can also enjoy an infraction, which can and will add up to a ban if you keep it up.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the **** am I reading? Jesus christ, Naturphoenix. I don't understand why you're getting defensive about Denz's criticism and other tips. If you were a true, talented artist you wouldn't of reacted the way you did. He's not being an ******* to you, he's trying to help. I'm not sure how this ended up with you talking about beating people up , but you should probably chill out.

And lol, you clearly haven't met Kaination.

Last edited:
Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
besides I know you can't draw better than me regardless so your input means nothing?
My only competition on this forum is Davidskiwan.

Also learn from this guys here and me and you will thank us when you turn 16. Till then, walk the walk.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll let him back in his thread when he calms down, but he is banned from commenting in the thread at the moment.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thread ban lifted. Keep it clean and cool, any more flame wars and I will bust out the firehose.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We better not lithium-flame, then. Good luck putting that out! :p

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Then I'd bust out the oilhose.

edit:

[/COLOR]
Then I'd bust out the oilhose.
lol but natur has some major issues, he/she/it really did take things the wrong way you all tried to help and he/she/it , saw it as an insult dont know why but some people are just like that:-/

edit:

no insult or anything but your mom must be so proud that you abused a child.you know how you're telling people about the real world you need to grow up you cant stop people from talking bad about you if they want to talk let them talk you cant do anything about it its there mouth;(

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To be fair, everyone was being dickish, and continuing an argument that ended with his thread ban isn't warranted.

That said, you're not going to impress anyone with drawings of dbz characters.

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
Is it wrong this thread gave me a boner? On second thought, I don't think so. It's a perfectly justified boner.

On a more serious note, true artists respond well to criticism. Naturpheonix, you put your artwork in the open to be judged by a small congregation of people on a DBZ forum; a ******* DBZ forum you've decided to attempt to flash your balls in. Ignorance is no one's friend, man. Being an artist myself, I can tell you there are far more artistically inclined individuals on this forum. For example, Denz is a great artist who was only trying to give you pointers for your benefit. To reiterate into even simpler and more suited means, he was not trying to start some bull**** nerd-rage fire**** flamefest. It also boils down to a matter of experience. Take the critique with stride and stop responding with sarcasm by saying, "Come **** with me, brah."

Anyway, I'm done. I miss David.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom