• Final destination 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saving private ryan

• Black hawk down

• Total voters
Best answers
Well i just saw a nasty movie (i mean gorry) and boy was it sick i put up some polls so vote up :D

Best answers
If anything from the poll, it'd have to be the Final Destination series. But it's missing one good pick :D Freddy vs. Jason (sooooooo much blood)

Best answers
Anime always seems so much more gorier than Real life. But aside from straying slightly of topic. I have to say Black Hawk Down since I haven't seen the other movies

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dead Alive, directed by Peter Jackson is messed up, k think these thoughts, and put em together "Lawn mower", and "around 100 zombies"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
saving private ryan, if not just for the omaha beach scene.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...DeadAlive is the most absurd movie of all time as far as gore goes. But for a movie that has gore that will just...stick in your head for years...I recommend "Cabin Fever." There is one scene that just...man...

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I have to agree with GFK, Dead Alive (Or Braindead like the movie was called too) is definetely the most gory movie i've seen, the movie literelly has got tons and tons of blood, but if I had to choose from the movies on the poll then I had to go with Final Destination 2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont know the name of the movie but it has this guy with tatoos on his body, and hed pick up people online, his name was captain howdy, then hed torture them. it was a vile movie.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPR, all those missing limbs...:O

Best answers
Out of those movies I'd say SPR is the bloodiest.

Blackhawk Down had some genuingly gory scenes, though, like the gunnery sergeant who got blown in half, and the bloke who had his artery severed.

Retired
Best answers
movies never really scare me, but the most shocking movie (could be read as scary movie) would be 'The Ring'. the really nice and frightening scenes happen when you least expect it :) damn nice.

Best answers
OMG they are nothing compare to ghost ship. I still feel sick thinking of that wire

Best answers
Zombie movies are to my opinion the most horrifying wagons of gore.
But alot of them suck I guess, except for the 'Living dead' series of George romero.
Until Day of the dead ruined the story with a 'intelligent' zombie that can MAGICALLY, yes... MAGICALLY shoot.

That is just as dumb as those running zombies in Resident evil.

Private Ryan is truly a hardcore WW2 movie, the effects are pro and Band of brothers is made by them as well.

Best answers
Pain said:
saving private ryan, if not just for the omaha beach scene.
I know. That part was nasty. You could see guys walking around searching for their arms and stuff like that. And the other battles and stuff weren't that bloodless either. I think sometimes bad graphics are good, lol.

I say Saving Private Ryan, and I've seen all the movies up there.

Trivial fact: In movies, un-gelled (sp? I've seen it spelled "jelled" but I'm not certain. I've never used the word before :X) Cherry Jello is a favorite for the "blood". Yumm, huh?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
final destination 2 had its moments..
lets think shall we? *thinkehs*

the part were the log flys through the front of a car and out the back with a mash of various head parts

the part where the huge plain of glass falls on the kid, oo.. squishy,
*stops thinking*

but for the most graphical movie of all, it must be spr, c'mon, ohama beach was just nasty ^^

Best answers
I voted saving private ryan,
but it didn't impress me cuz of the nasty scenes or anything, but from the poll, I'd say that

Best answers
Yeah and i happened to be eating a some juicy kebab meat with blood red chilly sauce while watching saving private ryan.
Certainly added a taste of disgust to my mouth lol

Retired
Best answers
Saving private ryan isnt scarry at all, really. it is gorry a bit. but because its based on reality I watch it in a serious way. so dont look at it like its gorry or scary or anything.

Best answers
wow me myself id say spr the omaha beach scene wow they made that scene soo realalistic but ya kno final destination 2 was sick expecially when the kid gets crushed by the glass man i was about to barf but thanks for replying and voting all

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cabin Fever was bad aswell. Ghost ship was gory, aswell as 13 Ghosts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom