Naruto's 1st Movie & Inuyasha's 3rd Movie

Which Movie looks more promising in your view?!?

• Naruto's 1st Movie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inuyasha's 3rd Movie

• Neither of Them Looks Promosing At all

• Total voters

Pan

Best answers
The inuyasha movie looks 10x times better than that naruto one. In fact, as much as i love naruto much more than inuyasha, that movie really donsent look intresting at all in my oppion. But the inuyasha movie 3 looks awsome so that's what i voted for.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
never liked naruto so maybe this is better to watch, i'll try to download some eps.
btw, if you wand then i know a link to download her for bfp :D

Best answers
niobe said:
never liked naruto so maybe this is better to watch, i'll try to download some eps.
btw, if you wand then i know a link to download her for bfp :D
just curious..what is bfp niobe??

I voted inuyasha, the naruto movie just dosent appeal to me as much as the inuyasha does.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not really much of an anime move fan, since it usually has nothing to do with the main story line at all, so i don't really care.
If i had to watch one, it'd be Naruto, cause i have no idea what inuyasha is...

gameinformer313 said:
just curious..what is bfp niobe??
It is a pretty old Quake 3 mod that has kinda totally died out now (hehe, was my first online game :))
Most the site is pretty dead, but you can still check it out here

Pan

Best answers
lol niobe i notice on ur sig that it says that ur a super pro in BFP and never been beat in it ever. Mine if we play each other..even though i never played..im pretty sure i can atleast beat you once ^^"

On Topic: Gameinformer is there anyway you can save that naruto trailer?!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IM GOIING TO GO CRAZY!! ok first its like fate doesnt want me watching naruto cuz narutomania dls shows at like 2 kb a second (i have cable mind you) and naruto chaose stops the dl at 30 % anywho.

what does this mean! Naruto always says it. he said it twice in the trailer
its prenounced (De Baio or De Byo) he says it so freaking much i want to know what it means)

anywho the inuyasha movie looks waaaay better

Best answers
Yep its still running in japan as well as the magna, but the anime is suppose to end sometime this year on account of they didnt want it too end up like dbz, but that just rumous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom