Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goku from DBZ

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto WIP [medium poly] [Spoilers]

I havn't posted anything here in quite a bit, so here is my latest model:

been working on him over the break, just as a fun little project, he is completly animatable, from the eyes, lips, tongue and his head band is removable. The body is almost ready for a skin, got some of the UVing done on it today.

The skin is kingdom hearts inspired, love the style, so I used that style with naruto's base design, and I got a pretty interesting result. C&C appreciated.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hair looks sorta like a hat, I'd thought it'd be more flat.

sexy? no. ultra-sexy-with-a-big-p3nis? yes i think so

Best answers
enix,my budddeh,glad to see you back.the whole skin is to orange-ish.those cat-lines looks to edged,they need to be more straigth.his eyebrows are supussed to be yellow,not brown.he also has some hair near his ears,but maybe you havent come to that part yet.maybe his ears need to be a litlle bigger to,i'm not sure about that.i'm looking forward to see more of the model/skin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love how you skinned, and the polyflow is excellent; looks extremely tight :D
I just have two gripes about the model; the first is the eyelashes, which is a detail made kinda glaring since the style is cartoonish. If you were making Sakura then it would be fine, but I really Naruto would look even better without them.
The other thing is the hair; since you already finished skinning it, comments on it are useless at this point, but maybe you could take this under consideration in the future.

With all the detail you put into the face, and since (apparently) don't have any set poly limit, its a little dissapointing just to see the hair as extruded spikes. Imo the head head as a whole would have been better served if you had added a row of polies to the each of those hair clumps and moved them in some kind of general direction, instead of just having them spray out in all direction all sharp and pointy as they are now.

Now let's see the body!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NightTerror said:
I havn't posted anything here in quite a bit, so here is my latest model:

been working on him over the break, just as a fun little project, he is completly animatable, from the eyes, lips, tongue and his head band is removable. The body is almost ready for a skin, got some of the UVing done on it today.

The skin is kingdom hearts inspired, love the style, so I used that style with naruto's base design, and I got a pretty interesting result. C&C appreciated.
his eyes look very loose in their sockets

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NightTerror said:
***** you´ve learned it <_<... now make a tut for me how to make.. (example) a nose-eyes tut. plz <3 ) ;P

ya know i luv kh ,too... nway i like it very much especially the eyes :) they´re very well done :D gj on it and also on the..skin... damn i just <3 this style... >_<

edit:
=0 ya know that i want to skin a bish in a kh style.. cuz hes in Kh but i made another version >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not very hard, you just have to learn how to use soft tones in the places they go, its a really simple yet sexy style, so If I do anyone else from some kind of anime I will most likley stick to this style.

Well anyway, naruto got ahold of some certain stimulating substances and had a rough night:

It's getting there ^_^.

[and by the way, his eyebrows aren't brown, they are dark yellow, his light blonde hair color didn't fit well with his eye brows.]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_< DARN man lovly.. :D

lol he looks like he gets an orgasm xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, never know, it was a crazy night. He's all good now [idle position]:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh thought his head band is unskinned huh? ;P
damn it would be fun to play this in a engine :D

Best answers
Well well well enix, you certainly have a good nack for this now huh?
Looking very well done my friend! I am loving it so, so much, could you possibly make him into a over exaturated angry pose? Id love that so much <3.
Im looking forward to the body! Maybe Ill get off ragnarok online for a bit and load up max and model something <3.

Goodstuff! ~

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kinda like this?

or this

kinda fun :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
>_< for a realy angry feeling do is eyebrown muscles down and the hair abit more disturbed ;P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Getting some of the body done:

Best answers
Aw, and here I thought you were doing him in his new outfit, since the headband is black.

Anyway looking very nice, but why is it that the more recent renders look so pixelated? My only crit is the eye lashes, I don't think he should have them.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
KiraYamato said:
Anyway looking very nice, but why is it that the more recent renders look so pixelated? My only crit is the eye lashes, I don't think he should have them.
those arent renders, theyre screencaps from textured view in 3dmax i belive

anyway, I really like the skin style allthough its different from the "usual" naruto.
But whats really bugging me are his lips/mouth ... they're way too wide in my opinion... If he had no ears, he could grins in a cycle >_>
GJ anyhow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom