Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH I really like this one. You could add a little more orange to get better colour balance but other then that it is great.

Best answers
well strangely enough this was the original, i changed it to blue at like the very end, but kept the orange one saved.. i guess this is the naruto version and the other is sasuke

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not exactly what I ment... Like keep most of it blue but maybe change the bar in the middle to orange. The one with all the faces.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh So nice I really like them both but I like the Blue one a little better. Blue just seems to fit better but thats just me. :p Keep it up man both of those look excellent.

Best answers
^_^ yay naruto! I like them both , although the blue one seems better , and better on the eyes.
Try doing what Hsu said and see how that looks. *yoinks wallpaper*

Retired
Best answers
yeah nice job, also think the blue one looks better. a heck I used blue a lot in my sigs aswell, more relaxing to the eyes and has a cooler feel to it.

Best answers
I LOVE THIS! It's my new wallpaper, Very good work ^_^ By the way, That effect done over the character.. Is that Gaus. Blur + Overlay/Hard Light?

Best answers
yep, it's a 3.5 gaus blur overlay, how'd ya know? i really like how that effect totally gets rid of any grainyness in pictures..

anyways i did the orange bar thing as requested, it kind of grows on ya

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it looks better. I hope you dont get mad but I actually took the first two you made and combined them. So I took the orange stripe from the orange one and put it into place on the blue one. I am not going to give it away orr anything and all credits to you. I just wanted to see what it would look like. I think it really pulls it all together.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love this wallpaper. Just fantastic. I have always been a big fan of wallpapers that don't try to bombard you with special fx and such.

I like tha majority of your wallpapers, Hampster, and this is no exception.

Best answers
Yup, that does look better actually.
The two colours contrast well, looks like a pro wallpaper now :D
*also yoinks*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the orange one best, looks most alive..

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really like the blue/orange bar one, thats a sweet wallpaper.

Best answers
Wow! Very nice. I like them. I'm using the one with the orange strip. :yes:

Now all you need to make is a wallpaper of Hatake Kakashi. :smile:

Best answers
made another one

lol any other color requests, it seemed to help the wallpaper a lot on the last, and im not one to ignore requests..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom