Naruto Uzumaki Ninden 2 : Konoha Spirits

Best answers
Well, i don't know why but their attempting to try this Action Adventure RPG based game on the Playstation 2 once again.

Naruto: Konoha Spirits is the sequel to the 3D Fighter game Naruto: Uzumaki Ninden which was released last August in Japan. And as most sequels end up doing, they improve upon the former. This time the game allows you to set up a three man team where you can switch between team members on the fly. Konoha Spirits also adds in something that Uzumaki Ninden was desperately lacking, two player co-op gameplay!

Im going to hold out for reviews this time-- i really prefer a 4th installment for the Naruto Narutimett Hero Series myself, but im hoping that's for the PS3. But anways, anyone planning to get this game a shot this time around ?

Best answers
SSWWWWWWWWWEEEEEETTTT! Im forward to get itO_O . Still don't have PS2 thoo;/

Best answers
finally we need a new naruto game on the market and because its not a figtin game make its even better the graphics dont look to great though but its naruto so who cares ...theres alot of anime titles lately O_O

Best answers
Black Gohan said:
SSWWWWWWWWWEEEEEETTTT! Im forward to get itO_O . Still don't have PS2 thoo;/
That's alright if im not mistaken the Uzumaki series is on the gamecube.

Best answers
Mogwai said:
That's alright if im not mistaken the Uzumaki series is on the gamecube.
No, the Uzumaki Series is only on the Playstation 2. ^_^

whens it coming out?
The official release date has yet to confirmed-- but you can expect it around the same time as the previous game-- and that was released in August of last year.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tis good that there is another Naruto game on the market but too bad that i cant understand japanese -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom