Naruto: The Broken Bond

Best answers
The Broken Bond is the sequel to Naruto Rise of a ninja for xbox 360.
http://narutoxbox360game.uk.ubi.com/
I'm definitely getting it. Rise of a ninja was by far the best Naruto game I have ever played. I like the big maps and exploring and everything. It was cool. It's supposed to come out this fall but I'm getting it even though there are a **** load of good games coming out. Oh and there's supposedly 25 playable characters.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
street fighter 4 is the only fighting game you will need.

go and spread the word :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bought Rise of a Ninja thinking it was something special and fun.

But it wasn't. Very, very mediocre game which was waaay too short. I don't think I will be getting this.

Believe it!

*cringe*

G
Never got Rise Of The Ninja, but I might if I can get my internet hooked up to the 360 and download that Japanese voice pack.
However, if this is going to cover the same time line.. It'd be pointless and I might as well wait for this.

Best answers
Never got Rise Of The Ninja, but I might if I can get my internet hooked up to the 360 and download that Japanese voice pack.
However, if this is going to cover the same time line.. It'd be pointless and I might as well wait for this.
I'm pretty sure it's a new time line. The other one covered up to episode 80 in the anime and The Broken Bond most likely goes to the end of the series before Naruto Shippuuden. I thing the "Broken Bond" is referring to (highlight) SPOILER:Naruto's fight with Sasuke. and them ending their friendship.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm hungry for a next generation Shippuuden game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually quite enjoyed rise of a ninja, although it was very short. the gameplay was simple enough to enjoy, it was really cool to speed through town, and i liked the fact that they made jutsu's integral too exploration.

Best answers
I never got to play RoaN, was it any good? How awesome was Rock Lee? And was it pretty fun online?

Best answers
Rise is ok in single player pretty repetive but what fighting game isnt, Rock Lee is overpowed when he opens his 5 gates and the online is crap and filled with ppl who do the same stuff over and over and the techqunes are broken as hell online as u can do them from anywhere. Ok singleplayer bad online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom