Naruto: Shippuuden The Movie

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I just noticed just today It is available now as well. (At least, saw it on the internet) Honestly, I can't wait to see it, I've been waiting a very very long while for this.

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw some trailers and it looks nice.

Best answers
Just finished it, pretty good. Standard Naruto stuff. Did anyone else watch past the credits? Good stuff.

Lee Drunken Master FTW

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It was an oke movie, Movies 1 to 3 were better in my opinion. Quite a shame as well that Naruto didn't used his fox powers in the movie. Best part was on the end, I loved the action music. ^_^ made me feel chilly a bit :D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why must every naruto movie end with a rasengan to the main badguys face? Seriously every naruto movie has ended the same way....really boring movie, but since I finished tengen toppa gurren lagann I didn't have anything else better to do....

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I can't say it was a boring movie, but I do agree on the part that every single has to end with a rasengan .. And it seems it gets bigger in every movie :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol yea, but im still a fan of the 7 color chakra rasengan in the first movie. The first movie was the only one that I kind of enjoyed, same with the pokemon movies...err...

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen it now and i think it's a cool movie! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found the third one the worst tbh.
the pinky action nearly had me running towards the toilet :(

this one was decent!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only saw the ending so far. Am I the only person that has noticed that every Naruto movie ends with a Rasengan, each time with a different color/effect? It's becoming a bit of a cliché to be honest.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I only saw the ending so far. Am I the only person that has noticed that every Naruto movie ends with a Rasengan, each time with a different color/effect? It's becoming a bit of a cliché to be honest.
I'm afraid you are late, check above replies:
Why must every naruto movie end with a rasengan to the main badguys face? Seriously every naruto movie has ended the same way....really boring movie, but since I finished tengen toppa gurren lagann I didn't have anything else better to do....

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Terrible excuse for anime film, if you are thinking about watching it spare yourself.

Best answers
Was anyone else feeling a bit nostalgic of Goku's spirit bombs at the end of this movie? I saw Naruto with that huge rasengan and thought "did he collect chakra from other people to make that".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was anyone else feeling a bit nostalgic of Goku's spirit bombs at the end of this movie? I saw Naruto with that huge rasengan and thought "did he collect chakra from other people to make that".
Well he did use the power of that bell thing to help make it.

I dunno I kinda liked the movie, mostly because I love the character development in Naruto and even though this was non-canon, I still found it to be very deep character-wise. They do need to switch things up though. Naruto hates person they protect, Naruto changes that person perspective, bad-guy comes and steals person Naruto protects, Naruto sends a rasengan up their ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate Naruto's personality, from watching this movie it came to my surprise that Naruto hasn't matured at all, and he acts exactly the same as he did years ago. The movie was filled with emotional anime bull, and the story couldn't have been anymore uninspired.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the only thing that keeps repelling me from the anime. 2 and a half years and naruto is still weak. sure, hes "somewhat" cooler and older, but he hasnt matured or learned anything worth watching.

that showed alot in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom