Naruto Question (Spoiler Thread)

Best answers
In the upcoming Shippuden movie ( release date august 4, 2007 ) Naruto is going to die, or at least it seems like Naruto dies.

Found this short trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ir6o68lVs0&mode=related&search=

In the trailer Naruto is attacked by what looks to be, the Akatsuki Organization, his headband is cut off during the attack, and his attempt to form a Rasengan fails. Then in the following scene Naruto's friends are seen standing around a gravestone with his headband on it.

http://www.naruto-movie.com/ -> official movie website

Any thoughts ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm thinking the title to this thread has made my day.

Best answers
Well, if its a movie.... well... it aint true. He'll escape in the end.

Nothing changes in movies on anime....

ever!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Movie storylines don't follow the manga. Only in the manga can an important person die. And they cannot make Naruto die without killing him off in the manga first, something that has yet to happen. So he will probably "die", but come back in the end. Naruto probably fights Akatsuki alone in the movie, his headband comes of. They capture Naruto, Kakashi & co. find the headband + blood and think he died. At the end of the movie, Naruto pulls of yet another weird ass trick, farts in Itachi's face making his eyes role and saves the day.

Best answers
Naruto probably fights Akatsuki alone in the movie, his headband comes of. They capture Naruto, Kakashi & co. find the headband + blood and think he died. At the end of the movie, Naruto pulls of yet another weird ass trick, farts in Itachi's face making his eyes role and saves the day.
My thoughts exactly.

Best answers
Not to mention, that group you see in the dark, probably isnt even Akatsuki... The art style also seems different from the other movies, so it could be whole different producer...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Movie storylines don't follow the manga. Only in the manga can an important person die. And they cannot make Naruto die without killing him off in the manga first, something that has yet to happen. So he will probably "die", but come back in the end. Naruto probably fights Akatsuki alone in the movie, his headband comes of. They capture Naruto, Kakashi & co. find the headband + blood and think he died. At the end of the movie, Naruto pulls of yet another weird ass-trick, farts in Itachi's face making his eyes role and saves the day.
Part in bold is fix'd. :O

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I agree with the replies above.. Do remember the anime is called "Naruto". If he dies, what's the point then? Besides, he's the main character in the whole show. I am very sure he'll survive, especially with his nine tail fox powers of his.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He is going to die and then they'll bring together the dragon balls and the Dragon will bring him back ... obviously.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That Dragon and his balls. Gotta love him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't see how this can be possible since in the manga he already had a fight with the guy who I think he's fighting in the trailer. Maybe it's and alternate ending to taht fight or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. I don't think he will die.
2. Even if he does, it's a movie, I don't care.
3. I don't care anyway -.-

Best answers
I have yet to watch any Naruto movie....

lol. I wont either. After the DBZ movies, I know how anime movies will be....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The second one actually isn't that bad...actually the first one isn't that bad either...Third one looks **** though, but I'll probably watch it anyways

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3rd one was nice, i just watched it today, i enjoyed it as always.

anyway Naruto isnt probably going to die, also movies are just fillers and not relating to the original stories.

And the guys are not akatsuki ;) i got everything told, its not akatsuki and its probably not Naruto who dies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As if they're gonna kill Naruto in Naruto.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, the topic creator is the kind of person movie producers love.

The point of the trailer was to make you think he died. Because they know people will say "omg! I gotta see if he survives or not!".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom