Naruto or Bleach?

Which of these mangas do you read the most?

• Naruto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bleach

• I like both!

• Total voters
Best answers
i'm a big naruto fan and i've stopped watching, once it gets past these filler arcs it should definently be worth watchign again, i suggest reading the manga or waiting till you hear about a time jump, or kakashi gaiden, either one of those is where the story will start getting good again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
episode 50 of Bleach almost made me stop watching. TBH, they are similar. who the **** would start trashtalking an opponent that is beating the **** out of you in real life when youre on the verge of a haemorrhage? I'm gonna continue watching them both, i have a rule that states i must continue watching an anime/series unless its going nowhere

Best answers
well if you don't read the manga, you will be pleasantly surprised in the near future

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
Bleach with it's upcoming Episodes will blow naruto out of the water...naruto's fillers crush the storyline way way way too much and i am beginning to lose interest

I feel the same way.... Bleach has been far far more interesting than Naruto for a long time. I hope naruto get out of this filler stage because they really are boring.

Best answers
Agreed and like i said...a lot of the questions of why these things are happening and ichigo's strength and all that...will be answered hopefully soon unless they have small fillers coming up...which i doubt

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah bleach keeps a good storyline with minimum fillers (so far, there have been 2 fillers, both with donkanonji) Naruto will become good again, because after this filler arc some sweet things will happen:
Really minor spoiler about kakashigaiden:

In Kakashi gaiden, you will learn how kakashi gets his sharingan

Best answers
since there never would be an option where i have to decide which i go with both,since they are both great animes.
BUT...when naruto is showing fillers i prefer to watch Bleach before Naruto.

Best answers
Bleach will crush Naruto in the coming months as it has an in depth storyline atm and Naruto's fillers are ***er than AIDS

Best answers
also i beleive that there will be fillers till 2006...i might lose interest soon

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has been confirmed, from now there will be 27 "filller" episodes. I quit.

Best answers
27 fillers?:S .....omg dont the naruto crew like people watching the show? half a year with crappy crap...i really hope bleach will make 27 more episodes so i have something good to watch while they ruin rep of "Naruto".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom