Naruto or Bleach?

Which of these mangas do you read the most?

• Naruto

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bleach

• I like both!

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you've seen the title, which one do you read the most?

Just for curiosity. And out of boredom. Yus.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto here... never could get into Bleach. I might eventually.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd have to say naruto. Only because the story has progressed to the point where it's getting good. As for Bleach, I find it to be too new, and not enough stuff has been explained. My opinion could change depending on how Bleach turns out. Right now it's like a better version of inuyasha. >.>

P.S- I watch, I hate reading >.>

Best answers
i read the bleach manga, mainly because bleach manga is better than the anime, and naruto anime is better than the manga. By that i mean nteh naruto animes portrayal of the manga is better, the episodes not from the manga at all are all god awful.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto.. no contest. The best Naruto episodes have been far, FAR better than the best Bleach episodes. While Naruto may have a lot of silliness and (unfortunately now) filler, those good episodes are what keep everybody watching.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have yet to watch/read Bleach, I might get around to it one of these days. So I guess I have no choice but to go for Naruto for the time being.

Best answers
Bleach with it's upcoming Episodes will blow naruto out of the water...naruto's fillers crush the storyline way way way too much and i am beginning to lose interest

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Naruto.. no contest. The best Naruto episodes have been far, FAR better than the best Bleach episodes. While Naruto may have a lot of silliness and (unfortunately now) filler, those good episodes are what keep everybody watching.
Not even close.
The way Bleach developes, is superior to naruto in every way. The anime Naruto had it's course going for a while, untill it totally got ****ed up.
Now I won't spoil here, because some don't read the manga, but for the ones that do, even they can see that the manga itself is turning to become utter ****.
As for Bleach, the anime itself has very little fillers, and the episodes develope fast. Also they concentrate on most of the characters shown, and not only on Ichigo, which is a very good thing.

If I was to compare Bleach and Naruto, they'd go under the same category, except that the person who designed Bleach, is superior to Naruto in every possible way.

Best answers
i kinda disagree, bleach is doing the same thing they did in DBZ, the main character became too powerful too fast and now everybody else is now useless. so they either introduce new characters or find uninspired ways to give characters more power. Naruto has been on longer and has been able to keep all the characters in line with eachother. i think naruto has always been more interesting and will remain to be more interesting than bleach, now i like bleach but i don't like where its going really. Naruto on the other hand has new interesting bad guys and we get to see a lot of new things the old characters learned over the time gap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL NUN OF DEM CUZ DBZ IS THE BEST ROFLFLFLFLF

Just kidding -- I like both Naruto and Bleach but there isn't an option for that, is there?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Godhand said:
Not even close.
The way Bleach developes, is superior to naruto in every way. The anime Naruto had it's course going for a while, untill it totally got ****ed up.
Now I won't spoil here, because some don't read the manga, but for the ones that do, even they can see that the manga itself is turning to become utter ****.
As for Bleach, the anime itself has very little fillers, and the episodes develope fast. Also they concentrate on most of the characters shown, and not only on Ichigo, which is a very good thing.

If I was to compare Bleach and Naruto, they'd go under the same category, except that the person who designed Bleach, is superior to Naruto in every possible way.
You're entitled to your opinion--but I disagree and say Naruto in superior in every way--and agree with Tolore's points. In any case, In the future, please don't evade the swear filter.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
You're entitled to your opinion--but I disagree and say Naruto in superior in every way--and agree with Tolore's points. In any case, In the future, please don't evade the swear filter.
Yeah, my apologise for avoiding the filter.
And of course, each have their opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry Dewd In The Newd, I'm a historic lousy poll maker on ESF Forums >.>

First thing I did when I got here was make a ton of really sucky polls... =/

If some mod could add "I read both at an equal basis" or something like that it would be nice.

Me, I follow Naruto the most, but Bleach is on a very close second... The story is really becoming interesting...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your wish was my command in this situation, Avenger.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bleach

the character devolpment is better. i dont see how the characters have become overpowered either. ichigo has been getting his ass handed to him since he got to soul society. The other characters are still very weak in comparison as well, not to mention its only on ep like 53 so there is still time for them all to get stronger and learn how to use their powers. most of the characters only have a basic grasp of their abilities. the death gods on the other hand have a right to be a bit more powerful considering they have much more experience then ichigo and his crew.

naruto is lacking majorly all i ever see in naruto now is naruto getting his ass handed to him for 15 minutes then doing a shadow clone and doing that spinning chakra thing to them. all of a sudden an experienced ninja is owned and gone in the weakest way possible. naruto stopped being good after the whole naruto, shikamaru, neji, choji mission

Best answers
the problem isn't the characters are too powerful, its that ichigo is too powerful compared to the other main characters, anything chad inoue or ishida can even begin to fight ichigo can just right out destroy. also this thread is about the manga, you know all the episodes afer the naruto, shika, neji choji mission aren't in the manga right,. anime episodes that are not from the manga are generally considered filler, and i said early that all the naruto anuime filler is god awful. Like you said ichigo is getting his butt kicked all over the place, but he's still winning and he keeps fighting stronger and stronger people, don't you find it odd he's beating people way stronger than the person he could BARELY beat like a day ago. Tough fight with ikkaku but he wins, next tough fight with renji(WAY stronger than ikkaku), he barely wins, tough fight with kenpachi(WAY WAY stronger than renji), i'll stop their because i don't know exactly where the anime is. the only character that might have been close to ichigo in power was ishida(i don't think he was because i don't think the captain he fought was particularly strong), but after the whole spirit world they find and INCREDIBLY lame way to give ishida a bunch of power.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Normally I would say both, but now that Naruto is having one of its many stupid filler arcs (and another new filler arc is coming up...guess who the victems this time will be....konohamaru corps...) I'm gonna say bleach....Hitsu***a is sooo cool!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto no longer cuts it for me. I'm just following Naruto because I started watching it. If I knew it would have become this bad, I'd never watch Naruto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom