Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if i remember minato said that it was a masked man from akatsuki.. uchiha madara..

if someone can look into teh chapter to correct me wrong

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OBITO!

No, I hate that "theory" more than anything, ever.

There really is very little else that could possibly be Tobi, if they swung it around and invented some brand new character that would suck serious balls. No, I think it has to be Madara, but the guy has probably just gone through some really weird, funky **** to preserve himself for all this time.
Maybe the Eternal Mangekyou not only gives you eternal vision, but also eternal life.

EDIT

Man, compared to the last episode, they completely ****ed up this one. They used the animating team which completely ****s up the style Naruto is drawn in and it just didn't feel right. Not often I say this, but I preferred the manga over this anime episode.

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, compared to the last episode, they completely ****ed up this one. They used the animating team which completely ****s up the style Naruto is drawn in and it just didn't feel right. Not often I say this, but I preferred the manga over this anime episode.
Yep. They ****ed up. Big time. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe the Eternal Mangekyou not only gives you eternal vision, but also eternal life.

EDIT

I agree... I ****ing rofld at the "My pain is far greater than yours" part... It was ****ing retarded :( I want the original team.. this sucks too bad.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4195/paink.png

Also.. xD
naruto in 6 tails whacking pain in the head with a huge rock .. .XD

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe Madara is doing the same thing as Orochimaru was but a different method.

Best answers
i disagree, i enjoyed the style of animation.. gives it a higher value in my opinion.. but oh well.. ive seen much more anime in weird styles.. maybe that helps.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah dam, it its completely retarded with naruto anime atm, i was looking forward to pain arch, i even delayed watching it so that eps could pile up, but when i started watching.. **** **** ****!

as Sicron said, hands down.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They simply have no excuse for this piece of ****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wait, those were actual frames in the anime? for a second I thought it was a caricature.... damn I'm glad I stopped watching it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They need to go back to the drawing style they used for the Naruto and Sasuke at the Valley of End. I gave up on the Shippuden Anime.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was actually the very same animation style the used in the Valley of End, you could really see the resemblances. But Naruto so it seems, has 2 or 3 teams that work on it. The normal team, which just draws every normal episode, good quality drawings, not really motion based. The fast animation team, which does this funky **** and while it looked good in the Naruto vs. Sasuke match, it looked crap here. And then there is that movie team (though, it might just as well be the normal team, drawing with higher quality), like we saw an episode ago, last week. Man, seriously, if you don't watch Naruto anymore, I definitely suggest you check last weeks episode. Best. Drawings. Ever.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hinata looks like someone from bleach for some reason to me.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda liked the last episode. Sure that specific Pein animation was kind of weird but in the end it looks quite awesome imo. And Sicron has a point, some parts are animated just like the fight in the valley of the end. For example when Pein is dodging rocks in the beggining of the episode, it's the same quality as when sasuke dodges naruto clones flying towards him. I think they just wanted to give a more-speed-like sensation with the new animations. I aprove it :)

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they didn't change the fight so much i wouldn't have cared about the animation that much.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm gald they did. What's wrong with changing it? If it followed the manga in every step it would've been a boring fight. I like it more this way.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course there's nothing wrong to add a few things. But those scenes were weird(rocks that look like lego blocks, Pein gets hammered into the ground and all those stupid stuff).
Not to talk about Pein's face. :O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with Tenzo. They ****ed up the fight in many places. Pain's face was all weird, the part where the Kyuubi took that rock and started headbutting Pain with it, seemed more like one of those 'goof' fights you'd see in Full Metal Alchemist. The entire animation style and planning of the battle took all seriousness the last episode had shown us out of it. It just didn't feel like I was watching a Naruto episode. I don't mind the high motion animation they used, like they did in Valley of End against Sasuke, hell, that was one of my favorite episodes. But they completely ****ed up everything in this episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom