Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While it is kind of bad writing, at least it's keepin the number of characters down in an anime already supersaturated with them.
BS, you can't really say it's crappy writing halfway into the saga.
You simply don't know enough yet!

This is certainly unexpected, but what did we really know about danzo to begin with?

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was allied to Anzo once. And he already used his eyepatch at the time, but his arm was fine. He used the same sword ambu ne fighters use.

I bet kakashi knows most things about him.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BS, you can't really say it's crappy writing halfway into the saga.
You simply don't know enough yet!

This is certainly unexpected, but what did we really know about danzo to begin with?
Naruto suffers from severe "who was that guy again?" disease, unless you watch the anime where they punch each and every character into your brain through flashback upon flashback. There are so many in-for-a-minute characters in naruto it's annoying.

I've got a couple of guesses to who danzo may be. Probably my strongest suspicion is he is the true Tobi, and Tobi is nothing but an illusion half the time. Hence why Sasuke Jumped right through him.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That wouldn't exactly explain the scenes you get with Tobi and....whoever the double faced guy is, when Sasuke already left. Then again...this says absolutly nothing, and everything is possible now. There are just way too many characters now. The Konoha gang, Sasuke gang, Akatsuki, now Killerbee and his entourage. Kabuto is also still alive somewhere (...is he?), so he will probably jump in soon as well. And now all the Kages with their guards...who will probably end up fighting eachother. I have a really hard time trying to follow this anymore...

Hell, I wouldn't even look that surprised if Zabuza returned in the near future.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I like how things are going. Just leaves more room for theories. I love Theories.

Best answers
I thought that Danzo might have had a sharingan because for a while now i've been suspecting him to be Obito or something. Or maybe Obito's other eye wasn't crushed and he took the right eye since Kakashi has the left. But I think the Tobi theory is better. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. :p

Best answers
Why would he take Obito's eye? There were plenty Uchihas so he could chose any one... I know you all wanna see Obito back somehow" but I guess it's over...RIP Obi"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Danzo can even have some link to Obito. Again, same hairstyle and since Obito's right half was crushed, that could explain the missing hand and the f'ed up face.
Exactly what I thought at first...seems most people disagree though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because Danzo just looks far older. Obito should be like...29-ish IF he still is alive. That and, wouldn't his left eye have a scar similair to Kakashi's, seeing as how that eye was taken out? Then again, like I said, I won't be suprised if he is Obito after all, the constant plot twists leave room for pretty much anything to be possible. In that case, Tobi might be Obito after all. He seems much younger(definitly looking 29-ish), and he could lie about being Uchiha Madara (plot twist ftw!) And then Danzo would be Madara undercover. Only time will tell I guess...

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oooh I like that theory. But like Jakut said, since he got crushed by rocks that might be the reason for looking old, but who knows. We'll find out soon enough I hope.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess we wont know as soon as we want to.
I cant wait to see a samurai vs ninja

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto = Tobi. 100% proven.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm digging Kankuro's new puppet.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Danzo is not tobi, he's just a guy with an eye implant like kakashi, and even more, there is a guy with byakugan implant also...omfg...next episode will be very interesting.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, but now we have an explanation as to where he got his eye from. And his injured arm may not be as injured as he lets on.

Best answers
its not injured, its shisuis arm.... remember he said the chakra color was shisuis in his eye and his arm...

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah... but what would be the point in "implanting" an arm too? :|

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His arm was injured, we know that for a fact from another ninja mentioning being there when it happened. He probably then replaced his eye and arm with Shisui Madara's. I just imagine there's few people who know that fact and a big secret of his has been outed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom