Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
if madara is dumb hell get the other rinnegan,why not keep kamui sharingan to make enemys attack go through him that madara is not even dumb he is weak
I believe that ability comes from Obito's eye. Kakashi's sharingan is to Kamui the enemy, and both eyes share the ability to Kamui themselves (see what I did there?).

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
but to go to the other dimension he needs to dematerialize himself or not

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just love how you can borrow an eye as easily as you can borrow a Game Boy...
Yeah it's hilarious how easily Madara extracts the eye without damaging it and pops it in like a lego piece. Made me laugh.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The excuse for that would be the Six Paths Chakra i suppose.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Nah, I wouldn't use that as an excuse. As far as we can tell, every user who awakens Mangekyo Sharingan can instantly user their eye technique.
We never saw Itachi, Sasuke or Kakashi training and learning to use the eye jutsus. Heck, even Obito starting using his eye abilities as soon as he unlocked the Mangekyo.

So based on those facts, Madara or any other Sharingan user, can use the jutsu of another eye they obtain, without any difficulty.

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whatever reason we come up with it will still seem like an excuse. At least to me.
But your idea seems more plausible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, when Kakashi first used it against Deidra or whatever his name was, he did explain that it was something that he just suddenly found himself able to do, although it used up a lot of his chakra; so it seems like a reasonable explanation

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
looks like madara was the one who actually killed Rin
and hell naruto has some nice regeneration jutsu/sage power

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that was it for Kakashi. He's no longer the Copy Ninja.
Can't say i was very surprised about Madara's plan that corrupted Obito. Kinda saw that one coming. Madara doesn't leave things to happen by chance.
Also... i wonder why Sasuke is hiding his Rinnegan. Is it a cool-down or he's just hiding it !?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I wonder if Sakura will enter Slug Sennin Mode from now on, because I can't see her contributing (even with "monstrous" strength).

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Meh I somewhat hate this fight, everyone is fighting with a power that don't belong to them (Sage power, Juubi, stolen eyes...). I really hope that the last fight only includes a power of their own...

Well that was it for Kakashi. He's no longer the Copy Ninja.
I'm already starting to see the strings here. Now Obito will be able to have both of his eyes and him and Kakashi will be able to move on with their lives and both eyes, which means that Obito will survive and live happily ever after...

Also... i wonder why Sasuke is hiding his Rinnegan. Is it a cool-down or he's just hiding it !?
The Rinnengan is something that uses a huge amount of chakra (Obito mentioned he was barely able to use just 1 eye). So I assume he's hiding it and saving his chakra (Kakashi does that a lot with his Sharingan), I don't see any other reason for why he would hide it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no didnt u read well madara said the reason why obito is alive it because of that jutsu he used in his heart thats why he remained alive after the rinne tensai

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The seal was used so that Obito couldn't directly harm/kill himself. Rinne Tensei is a different thing. Black Zetsu is helping Obito to stay alive not that seal.

@Henry: Indeed. That should be the case with Sasuke. I can't believe that i lost track of this piece of information.
Also concerning Obito... i don't think he'll have a chance at a normal peaceful life. He may get his other eye back but that's about it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it has began the infinity tsukoyomi and wtf sasukes susanoo is OP

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finally... Madara goes to 100% and stops fooling around. Although it will be harder for them to beat him now. I suspect that everybody will be caught in the Mugen Tsukuyomi except Naruto and Sasuke.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yep yamato is actually a bad guy after all
and madaras wood jutsu he used in the world is awesome

looks like obito , sasuke, naruto, kakashi, sakura and ten ten are the only one who can **** this guy up(sealing away maybe) ^^oh and yamato , depends on how he actually is bad or good i think he was a bad guy after all and is not controlled

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't say I'm happy with the direction Naruto has gone in overall, but what's going on now is pretty interesting.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I suppose Naruto can be trapped in the Genjutsu after all. I actually expected that he was being protected with his new abilities.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seem that the only way to counter it is to have the same type of eye(s). Sasuke is the only one who can't be caught in the Mugen Tsukuyomi right now. The interesting part is that he can protect others from it using his Susanoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom