Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's funny and sad at the same time because that's probably what's going to happen.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
sasuke and naruto will fight when its over, naruto wont want to. Sasuke will insist it must be done because of "reasons".

naruto will hesitate but do it if thats what sasuke wants because of typical anime bullcrap.

Sasuke will win the fight, but not be able to kill naruto because he finally realized they are bros, big sad moment. Next chapter is full of noodles n shit
You forgot something about everyone who died getting resurrected. I'm calling the shit out of that right now.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow new naruto is epic , naruto can use all bijuu powers he combines Gokus chakra with his own and created a meteorite like rasenshuriken!

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
While most of it could be called bad plot it has managed to surprise me many times already. I wonder how it's all gonna turn out, also Naruto pretty much has every power atm but Rinnegan lol.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
anyone read my post? the new manga was already released 3 days ago posted what happened and NO ONE DAMN CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're reading the spoilers. I told you that people wait until Wednesday when the chapter is translated in English.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah. Chill man. Find something else to do if you have the spare time on your hands.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no no no
the manga 673 came out 3 days ago

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've looked up chapter 673 multiple times, and the only thing that has come up is the japanese edition. So again, you're reading the spoilers. :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
im reading it always in japanese then the english translation where is the problem lol

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
naruto is in sage of six paths mode and sasuke has rinnegan fused with sharingan in one eye cant wait till sasuke dies

Best answers
I feel cheated. I don't like how Naruto's strong just because he's the reincarnation of the Sage's son. That's dumb. Wasn't Naruto supposed to be about a kid who failed at everything so he tried really hard to be accepted? "Oh you're my reincarnated son. Let me draw a circle on your hand and multiply your power drastically. No, no need to train just let me power you up." Everything went downhill after Sage mode. He actually had to train to acquire that power and was the only one to perfect it...

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Yup, Naruto's spiraled downwards since Nagato. The fact is, they've gone from amazing, interesting, and creative battles fought with hastily-planned tactics and actual strategy, to DBZ but with ninjas. Remember when it took more than 1-2 seals to do a powerful jutsu?

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yeah I feel exactly the same, it went too far story-wise and power-wise. It's all just overly exaggerated. This whole Adam and Eve and the chakra apple was just unnecessary to introduce, it just adds more nonsense to the story. Apparently Kishimoto feels that he needs to give everything a background story and even an appearance. Right now I can't think of a single character that belonged in the past who hasn't shown up until now except for the Goddess Demon and Madara's brother. They could had kept the Sage of The Six Paths character as he was, a mysterious, powerful, wise being. But nooooooo he needs to be a transcendental soul who possesses bodies of little boys and promise them infinite power.

Truth is, Naruto went out of it's original concept long ago, even when it comes to realism in it's own world.
I mean: having Sharingan is no longer as epic and advantageous was it was before Shippuuden, many new techniques now can barely be explained by the whole chakra/ninjutsu nature (they are closer to being magic more than ninjutsus, i.e: Hidan's ritual), a human body is no longer a human body because it can resist a goddamn meteor if you can get behind a cover made out of sand...

It has been for a while now that these ninjas can take a huge punch in the face and stand up as if nothing happened and that just pisses me off. Even when Madara got ganged by all the Bijuus he stood up, something like that can't be survived and it would not had been survived in the old Naruto concept.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah I feel exactly the same, it went too far story-wise and power-wise. It's all just overly exaggerated.
Don't think so, I just think it seems a bit weird that Naruto/Sasuke became that strong so fast, considering the general age of the rest of the ppl that had their level of power.

This whole Adam and Eve and the chakra apple was just unnecessary to introduce, it just adds more nonsense to the story. Apparently Kishimoto feels that he needs to give everything a background story and even an appearance.
So? Rather have more explained than not answered, I like that past is explained. As a matter of fact, some ppl were waiting for explanations.
Right now I can't think of a single character that belonged in the past who hasn't shown up until now except for the Goddess Demon and Madara's brother.
Agree here, they should have left a few more characters out.
They could had kept the Sage of The Six Paths character as he was, a mysterious, powerful, wise being. But nooooooo he needs to be a transcendental soul who possesses bodies of little boys and promise them infinite power.
He still is wise, mysterious and obv he cannot be that powerful anymore considering he's a spirit; all we know is about his children lol.

Truth is, Naruto went out of it's original concept long ago, even when it comes to realism in it's own world.
I mean: having Sharingan is no longer as epic and advantageous was it was before Shippuuden, many new techniques now can barely be explained by the whole chakra/ninjutsu nature (they are closer to being magic more than ninjutsus, i.e: Hidan's ritual), a human body is no longer a human body because it can resist a goddamn meteor if you can get behind a cover made out of sand...
It's intentional, as for Sharingan it's something "decent uchihas" discover at a young age, there was just a lot of focus on it in the past coz that's what we saw our favourite uchiha people learn back then. And you are wrong, for Naruto has ALWAYS been like that it's just that we haven't seen these legends fight but rather the gennin/decent level jounin fights, you have always heard about how strong Hashirama/Madara was and how strong the sage was? Wasn't it said he created the moon the same way Pain created that stone circle around Naruto? I don't get what's bothering you.

It has been for a while now that these ninjas can take a huge punch in the face and stand up as if nothing happened and that just pisses me off. Even when Madara got ganged by all the Bijuus he stood up, something like that can't be survived and it would not had been survived in the old Naruto concept.
As for old/new concept, already gave my opinion earlier. I think you're giving it way too much criticism and magnifying the "issues" you find.

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
As for old/new concept, already gave my opinion earlier. I think you're giving it way too much criticism and magnifying the "issues" you find.
I'm not magnifying anything, this isn't one of those anime where your own energy (Ki, Chakra, Reiatsu, Nen, etc...) naturally protects your body.
In Naruto, every character has always had the need to defend themselves from every attack because everything can be lethal, even a Kunai.
Even the last Pain was defeated by a small, regular Rasengan even though he was very powerful, because the original Rasengan has always been lethal.
Now I'm pretty sure that that Rasengan won't even scratch Madara (original Madara, not the current the Sage of The Six Paths one), which is wrong because Madara doesn't have any kind of protection around him (like the Third Raikage and his impenetrable chakra cloak) and that is what I'm criticizing the most right now.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow madara can use ranton.
and wtf madara has kakashis sharingan and went to kamui dimension OMG
i have the feeling that sakura dies instead of obito

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
if madara is dumb hell get the other rinnegan,why not keep kamui sharingan to make enemys attack go through him that madara is not even dumb he is weak

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom