Naruto of the Week[Spoilers Allowed]

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was listening to heavy metal while reading this chapter......................... ******* tears man.... power!!! POWA!!! ONE FINGER RASEN SHURIKEN!!!! MILLION CLONES!!! NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!! FINALLY!111

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Doubtful they are millions

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If you pay good attention to the first few pages. You'll see him with madara and the others.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you pay good attention to the first few pages. You'll see him with madara and the others.
That's not Sasuke, that's one of the Jinchirikuu (go read Chapter 544, page 16 again), they wouldn't let Sasuke take part in a manga episode without explicitly stating that he is there and giving him some lines.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's not Sasuke, that's one of the Jinchirikuu (go read Chapter 544, page 16 again), they wouldn't let Sasuke take part in a manga episode without explicitly stating that he is there and giving him some lines.
And flashbacking to when he saw his parents get killed.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and then he opens his eyes and there are no eyes in there O:!!!
That would be something. :)
Also, i've just read the chapter and i really enjoyed it. Great one indeed.
I'm pretty sure Naruto will run out of(his) chakra soon and then he is going to be in a pinch. Maybe even captured!? Who knows.... the good thing is that the manga rocks atm. :D

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have finally caught up with the manga again. Awesome chapter last week, Naruto is finally up and kicking ass!

I am embarrased to admit this though, but what is this thing about Naruto knowing/not-knowing who the 6-tails is? I'm sure I've read it at some point but honestly can't remember what you're all referring to.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The anime had a filler with a 6tails jinchuuriki and now that dude may end up meeting with Naruto. Something like that won't happen though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They fixed mistakes like these before, the anime makers will make something up. It's fixed easily.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
An important point to remember is that Kish is now writing the fillers, so he's using the anime as an expanded version of sorts.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kage on Kage action never looked so awesome!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So here we have a new enemy, who's uses magnetism to "kill people DEAD!" I'm Expecting a short little fight, maybe half the manga long, with two ninjas dead at the end..
Page 5 pops up and the interesting new enemy is now "dead". I'll be honest, I did not see that coming, and I laughed in Surprise.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So here we have a new enemy, who's uses magnetism to "kill people DEAD!" I'm Expecting a short little fight, maybe half the manga long, with two ninjas dead at the end..
Page 5 pops up and the interesting new enemy is now "dead". I'll be honest, I did not see that coming, and I laughed in Surprise.
I'm with you on this one, I was totally taken aback with Naruto's sudden death by yellow flash, lmao.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Manga is out early this week and boy oh boy... it rocks. :D
I'm lovin' this Kazekage vs Kazekage fight(Gaara's past as well). And now it's an all out royal rumble.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is turning out great!

But I think that Gaara's father is trying to confuse Gaara, I don't believe that he is really proud of him, idk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom