Naruto Narutimett Hero 3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMF anyone played it? im playing it and its soo cool!

rly, the arcade modus is really inspiriering!, it?s fun to walk around and making missions, though the fighting system is more abit difficult but something whats needed.

from now on im a Narutofan xD

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
OMF anyone played it? im playing it and its soo cool!

rly, the arcade modus is really inspiriering!, it?s fun to walk around and making missions, though the fighting system is more abit difficult but something whats needed.

from now on im a Narutofan xD
Just for playing a Naruto game?

This game isn't even out yet in any other country besides Japan so you must've got an import either that or you live in Japan. You can make missions though?

Best answers
-- Well there is no Arcade Mode, there's only RPG Mode and Story Mode. But yes, Naruto Narutimate Hero 3 is not only the deepest, but currently the best Manga(Anime) based game on the market. You rarely see Naruto fans complain about their games at all, and it's rather obvious why, with games like NH3 for the Playstation 2 and NGNT4 for the Gamecube-- their both extraordinary titles.

Best answers
i dont know super dbz is still deeper to me, but i only played naruto 1 for the ps2 and it was a good game but felt limited and i never did see the famous cancel outs people go on about for the game..were they suppose to be in there right ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm i play the japanese verion, true, im sorry, thanks diamond Princess, i ment Story mode.

It has also A fun games section where you can play with a freidn or a comp in fun games like , walking up the tree,shooting kunais bla bla bla.

there are loads of characters to get and the size and amount of worlds is amazing!
Also the fights! Clean NARUTO!

xD good game.
Super DBZ has to get comfort though, you wont be good from the first time >_<

Now im stuck in Konoha and trying to get on, damn.

DMW

Best answers
its a pretty good game,i didnt know you imported tryforce,btw its been a while since we talked.What other games ahve you imported?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kh2, Super dbz, Samurai genji way dawn( some like that) and battlestadium.

although i played the game over in 12 hours, though yonaidime character is missing ._. trying to figure out how. at all awesome !

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's missing because you don't watch Naruto. :/

Anyways... wasn't part two released a while ago?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm 2 was released i gues... owell then im missing the big bewbs hokage blond :-\

Best answers
well for me its more like a super smash brothers to me.everything in the "small" arena is glittering and shining, there is so much useless crap, i have never seen a target doll standing in the woods which explodes when hit and reveals a crappy item in the naruto manga or anime (maybe in one of the damn thousand filler...).
there isnt anything about ninja tactics or techniques. its just button mashing madness. naruto is more than only taijutsu...:no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm well for me its different the smashbros.

cuz for example i make the naruto duplcates attack and the enemie flies high high above while he comes down i run a away for like 8 feets and charge my chidori, then when its fully loaded, the enemie stands up and boooom, welcome the chidori =)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yondaime = "4th" <- the only name he's known by.
Godaime = "5th" <- One of the legendary Sanin, Tsunade

Best answers
Is this coming to US? I hope so. I will get it, and if it doesn't come to US I guess i'll import it. It sounds awesome!! Wait is that Naruto: Ultimate ninja? Never mind it's ultimate ninja 3 isnt it. Do you have a character list?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O if i have one? dude thats like.... 50 characters? dunno... i dont even know each name xD

DMW

Best answers
there is alot of characters,i think like 42.I dont feel like naming them though,if its still wanted ill name them all tommarow.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Playing it for a long time now xD Tryforce arent you a little late? xD

But it is insainly fun!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
may i am lol, but i just started to play ps2 again, so for me im not =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom