Naruto: Naiteki Kensei

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think he was.. unless he was secretly hired. He was a coder for NTP, Ran-D got in a fight with him and everybody else, Ran-D went to make another mod called "NTP:R", it died, and thus NNC was born.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think he was.. unless he was secretly hired. He was a coder for NTP, Ran-D got in a fight with him and everybody else, Ran-D went to make another mod called "NTP:R", it died, and thus NNC was born.
Haha now I remember. Yeah it was NTP not NNC.

Pretty much anyone who was in NTP and Redemption was in NNC.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like Naiteki Kensei has any competition from NNC anyway. It looks worse, concept of ideas seem less fun, and their team answers like this in response to a year of no updates on the website:

Anyway, I understand that everyone wants to know whats going on... but it's meaningless in the end (results wise). yes it keeps the fan base up, but it won't make the mod come out any faster. It might even delay the mod. So I guess you'll just have to take comfort from that....

Whining will certainly achieve nothing. In this case we should try to apply the idea of "the end justifies the means". Thus as long as the mod comes out, updates are meaningless. You don't really have choice in the matter btw, so no point in arguing the way it is
Yeah...let's just forget about NNC and get back to NNK. Damn that Orioke no Jutsu looks sexy.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm personally not a fan of the way the NNC mod is run. It seems to be more of a "**** you, you're not going to be shown anything because we can't be asked." I would almost feel bad for the NNC guys in that NNK will look better, play better, be released first and was in development for less time.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
do you guys even realized you have received a old THREAD.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do you guys even realized you have received a old THREAD.
Dude, seriously, get over it. Your acting all dramatic because Sky told you, you brought back a thread from the dead. Just stop it already. That and Elcor revived a thread that is still somewhat relevant to this time, and the question he asked. It wouldn't really matter if he used this thread, or made a new one.

To answer Elcor's question: check the website, they have regular updates there. Although I must admit, the last one was 2 weeks ago. They are probably not dead or anything though, the mod has been around too long already for it to die so easily. Don't know anything else about it though, as I refuse to join forums that force you to register in order to be able to see anything at all.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not dead. A mod of this caliber can't be dead. :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They posted on the forums saying that the update would be delayed a bit. No idea why, but usually when they delay the updates theres a video which would be nice.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course it's not dead, wouldn't make any sense to let the mod die when it was almost finished.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thank sicron(great FP :D)
i only write here again because this thread is the official of NNK,i think that this never died.
i always enter in the site for see the updates i saw that he said that the new update would be dealy ,i only was asking here because esf and nnk is the same team.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice to see some inside stuff on the start of the project as well. Funny thing I just noticed though, you literally translated Inner Power to Naiteki Kensei. And although Naiteki Kensei sounds cool, you really can't translate literally from English to Japanese. Japanese people don't really use words in the same way we do, all our words have their own meaning which stays the same. While Japanese words all have a contextual meaning, meaning they can change depending on what situation they are used in; talking to a male or female, cultural differences, you'll have a hard time finding Japanese people who say "I love you" like we would.

A more proper translation to Inner Power would probably be, Kiryoku. Where Ki means inner, or spirit(ual) and ryoku means strength or power. Actually Ki, might just be enough. Also used in Dragonball as a representation of the inner strength of a character.

According to the dictonairy among 'strength', Kensei also has a couple of other meanings:

naiteki inner, intrinsic, mental, inherited
<table><tbody><tr><td class="result-l-blue"><table><tbody><tr><td class="result-l-blue">kensei</td> <td class="result-r-blue">power, influence</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="result-l-blue">kensei</td> <td class="result-r-blue">check, restraint, constraint, diversion, feint</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="result-l-blue">kensei</td> <td class="result-r-blue">constitutional government</td></tr></tbody></table></td> <td class="result-r-blue">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="result-l-blue">
</td> <td class="result-r-blue">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Sticking 2 words together in Japanese is really not the same as sticking 2 words together in English. :p By putting these 2 words together you have probably either created a word which has no meaning in Japanese, or you have just called your game Naruto: Inherited Constitutional Government.

I could be wrong though, have you asked a Japanese person for advice? Before you accidently called your mod, Naruto: Donkey **** or something like that. :p

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Release 1 trailer is now out, and release date is revealed! :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The NNK R1 Trailer its amazing!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darn you guys, I have to do an art project!

I find the installer music a bit annoying though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom