Naruto model ( pre 3 yr gap)

Best answers
hey there!

i finished this yesterday. Its my second model i ever finished
(the 1st i finished was the mario model, tho i didnt finish the skin :] )

Devon uvw mapped it for me. And im now the the process of skinning it.
so ill update it soon. Cya

Best answers
I can see it,just copy the url in your bar.it looks pretty good,nice shape and all,altough you might want to fix his proportions.his head is to big and his arms and torso are to chubby.also,why is he smiling? Keep in mind that when modeling a character he/she/it/whatever must have a neutral facial expression.btw,do you have any plans for this model?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Copy and Paste the link. It's good work, he just looks for some reason i can't place, sorry I can't be of more help :S.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, host it on imageshack or something, cuz it dosnt even work if i copy paste.

Best answers
he looks a bit chubby, cause of his cheeks. also his upper body should be a tad longer

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It works if you put a questionmark on the end of it...

Looks hawt sven, can't wait for the skinz0r.

Best answers
was a ***** to lay it out but turned out good i think

max 8 has some good features to mapping ( which i already had before with a plugin) and some annoying ones like how cant you edit the stuff in the edit uvw window until you unselect the map option like planar or what not, really annoying :/

Best answers
movento said:
I can see it,just copy the url in your bar.it looks pretty good,nice shape and all,altough you might want to fix his proportions.his head is to big and his arms and torso are to chubby.also,why is he smiling? Keep in mind that when modeling a character he/she/it/whatever must have a neutral facial expression.btw,do you have any plans for this model?
owkeee.. so i cant make my models smile? keep in mind that you dont know for what purpose i modeled this.Naruto is a happy kid, so i made him smile.
it isnt meant for a game.

heres the image again.sorry it didnt work be4. I am very drunk atm. ill check back in the morning

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His belly in the lateral view makes him look like a hunched-over old man. Tweak his back a tad and it will look good. :)

Best answers
ok i will help you, 1. no naruto was never a happy kid and 2 make his weist alot smaller i'll do a drawover tomarrow... however you have alot of skill and i like the model, i read 30 books off a msn site and he does need to be taller checkes smaller too... and thats about it and you have a perfict naruto whats the poly count by chance?

EDIT: NO NEVER!, mabey a lil from time to time

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto was never happy? NEVER?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he got a smily cuz sven was drunk and he talked to naruto xD so they both smiled like drunken people.! xD lmao j/k

gj dude =) again midpoly? really nice. this one should finish with a skin!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O I love this model. Think you will release it ? We need some Naruto Models out there of Naruto Characters.

Best answers
bapplebo said:
Naruto was never happy? NEVER?!
He was happy when Sakura helped him once. But then he got beaten.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryeko said:
He was happy when Sakura helped him once. But then he got beaten.
He was happy when he beat Neji.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
naruto is almost always smiling when he isnt goofing around, only times when he isnt smiling is when he is fighting or when he is bored...
than he kinda makes this face >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom