Naruto model ( pre 3 yr gap)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm everything looks so due.... but nice work so far, try to saturate everything abit, also his nose pops to much out, think also the eyes need to be abit closer(may fix that on the mesh), and the cheeks/mouth smiling shadows may abit more less, or totatly away.
cant realyl say, looks all due thats true.

Best answers
thnx for the crits.. well keep in mind everything is still very much WIP.
And yeh, my little brother just mentioned the nose thing :p. When you're working on something for a long period of time you tend to not see small flaws.

but what exactly do you mean with 'everything looks so due' ?

Best answers
ooohh hehe dont worry about that dude. As i said. Its still very wip. I know
how to do my shading, dont worry ;p..

Best answers
i ain't really a fan of naruto but this model looks good :)

Best answers
His thigh looks fat from the side view imo. Other than that it looks awesome. gj keep it up.

Best answers
thnx for the comments

did some adjusting to the face:

and a small update (bandages,headband knot etc)

Btw, I'm not changing the model itself anymore. So please only crit on the
skin.

(going out now.So I'll update some more later tonight(if im not to waisted)
I expect to see some more crits :p)

EDIT: @Volosity

I only just read your comment.I just wanted to let you know that I dont need a drawover , so dont bother.
To you, he might seem fat.But keep in mind his clothes are baggy and I wanted to accentuate that in
the model( like his neck is thin and his heels and wrists to etc, you know what i mean).

I also read every single naruto chapter so I dont really need any explaining of how the character looks ;p
Naruto is allways smiling pulling off pranks etc. And to be kinda original, I made him look happy.

Best answers
One thing i would like is to point out is that his eyes pupils should be round on my opinion, i think i have never seen him with oval shaped pupils... And one thing that makes him look bit odd is that his eyebrows dont show up under the headband (like they almost always do...)but it isnt really necessary. But other than that he looks great...
BTW. I've also read every single naruto chapter...

Best answers
Those eyes scare me. The shading looks great I think the eyes have too much of a bug eyed feel to me. Maybe use more of a ref of the size of the eyes and the pupils. Looks great though

Best answers
Naruto got his nose broken quite a couple times. It's too flat ;)

Best answers
@Jariroth

The pupils are abit oval, cause they kinda streched on the uvw.I did not do that on purpose(ill try to fix it) and I havent even painted the eyebrows yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sven-da-man said:
Face skin Update:

C&C are welcome :D

The humanized nose makes the face look odd, and he looks like he got stabbed, refeering to his eyes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wide nose, big pupils, going great thou, keep it up man!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking sweet man!
Eyes are looking better then before indeed but I'm not sure if you should leave them this way cause the pupiles are strait in the middle and it makes him look over excitment hehe.

I love the style over all man, one more little thing, and I'm sure you're not done yet but try to do something with the lines on his cheeks, they are way too sharp and dont fit the rest of the skin that much, try maybe to blend the edges and lower the opacity =] that should do the trick.

Good work man.

Best answers
thnx for the comments. But what do you guys suggest i should do with the pupils?

About the nose. I'm aiming for a 'Semi-realistic' skin.So the nose is staying :p.
I could try and fix it up a bit , so it fits your needs a bit more :p

Yeh those cheek lines. In the anime/manga they are also just flat black lines. But yeh.. ill try to blend them in there a bit more.

thnx! more comments?

Best answers
The eyes look much better now that he has eyebrows and more circle shaped pupils. But he still looks kind of funny... So i inserted this ref picture, i found on naruto, on top of your picture:

I know he looks a bit downwards in the ref, but it still shows kind of what have you exaggerated...
I dont know it helps but... heres the ref i used:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not enough red in skin, looks to brownish.

Also looks like a stalker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom