Naruto forums? o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant even register on that site...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im no darktooth, but I'm fairly confident I could do better animations than that if I could re-acquaint myself with max or milkshape.

I wasnt a fan of lord killmores animations on NNK either, maybe I'm too harsh a critic lol. Nevertheless, killmores animations on NNK are ingame as opposed to renders which may or may not even be portable for game usage, and look just as good if not better. (he is who is doing the animations right?)

all in all, NNK is still winning lol.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasnt a fan of lord killmores animations on NNK either, maybe I'm too harsh a critic lol. Nevertheless, killmores animations on NNK are ingame as opposed to renders which may or may not even be portable for game usage, and look just as good if not better. (he is who is doing the animations right?)
Me, DT, and SV are the current (active) NNK animators

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just went to check and damn. NNK Team Page says Damaera, Darktooth, GodGundam, Keiha, Lord Killmore, Super Vegetto, Andy011, and DavidSkiwan have all contributed animations.

edit: And Damaera beats me to the reply

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um, moved to VG....not ESF at all really?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh, nuttzy fail lol. Maybe I should actually check up on NNKs updates lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The animations looked pretty good to me.. Just they seemed a bit slow and rough. Not smooth at all really...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Animations were rough with a preety lifeless doll feel to them. And some of the models were so out of proportions you could call them gorrila/human offspring >.>

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's a weird site.

It's just a video with a bunch of fake HTML.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
About 90% of those attacks wouldn't work properly in a MMO world, considering the different kinds of terrain (Hills, trees, walls). If a wall was directly behind someone your using one of those big I pass you 50ft behind you and jump back hit, it would either go through the terrain, or you jump 50ft away and desync the attack.

Thats just the biggest problem I see with that video so far. But iI could be wrong.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Animations were rough with a preety lifeless doll feel to them. And some of the models were so out of proportions you could call them gorrila/human offspring >.>

haha werd...

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Lets see,
- supposedly an MMO game
- talking big about licensing Naruto from VIZ in their news
- nothing at all to show except a crappy animation render video with bad models

Yeah, fail.

On the bright side, the guy can animate better then I could do but its still pretty much beginner animations.

I can see why everyone wants to make MMO games but seriously ... that is the most unrealistic thing ever to happen and pretty much proves that you're going to fail.

And by the way jippy91, registering on the NNK forums solely for the purpose of advertising something will get you banned instantly so don't even think about mentioning it there.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lets see,
And by the way jippy91, registering on the NNK forums solely for the purpose of advertising something will get you banned instantly so don't even think about mentioning it there.
so are you saying if you register at another fourms you get banned instantly...werid....:confused:

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
no, if you go to NNK and advertise for other NARUTO GAMES / MODS... then you get instantanously banned ^^!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom