Best answers
[welcome back neoboy]

Here are some homemade naruto pics i have been workin on:

C&C please

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lineart isnt great.. also, you should work more on them before posting them, when i cg something, i first make it like you do, and thats where the fun startsfor me.. playing around with screen/multiply/overlay layers and adding more lighting and shadows..

keep experimenting.. hope to see u get better, greetz,
dudeman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haku looks great man keep it up just try to make details in naruto's hair look at the show u can see shades of hair that arnt colourd

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They all look great, you definately have artistic skills...

The smoothness is an issue though, but can easily fixed by editing it.

8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with everyone of you, i think my skills inproved as i went on, i first did naruto then rock lee then haku. i do gotta work on my smoothness. i dont think i can edit them cause when i upgraded to xp my HD was wiped, so i think the psds disappeared with the rest of my stuff, i did burn some stuff on a disk so i will check that and see if there on there, and if they are i will post my updates, thats for C&C, any more?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The lines are all messed up. And the folds on rock lee don't look to "foldish"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The haku one looks just like the one slim.. or was it iceman made, at least you guys used a good ref; I've seen some pretty bad haku drawings only because they used some whack ass thing heh .. I'm rambling

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
even without the PSD files these are real easy to edit... just try stuff out..

Best answers
the texturing you use on the first guys hair (i dont know their names) looks more like a wall, especially without the shading.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they look pretty nice.
the only thing i want to say is that the right hand of naruto looks crooked to me.

and green berets: from up to down: Naruto , Rock-Lee , Haku

Best answers
i see. what channel is naruto on and when? i feel so left out lol

i like the haku, hes cool and i dont see much wrong, and you did the hair fold well

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yay, more homemade art, i made this one for ntp [check the sig]. And plus i finally got photoshop cs, yay!!! so whatcha think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should say you used a reference picture too to avoid confusion. :p
At least, I think you did..

The lineart is a little shaky mind. Maybe you could try smoothing it out as practise?

Best answers
it looks better, except there needs to be more shadopw near his nose lol. i like how you did the eye.

ps- what is photoshop cs?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did it in Cs, i did add more shadows on his nose but it made it look like he had a cold, so i lowered the shadow amount. and hopfully i can smooth it out, this stuff is fun, its took me about 30 mins to wip this one up. and yes of course i used a reference. but the main reason i make these is because of copyright stuff. so i saw this a pic of him in this angle, and i wanted to use it but i didnt wanrt t get in trouble so i remade it. so now its all mine, muhahaha.hehe:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
raiko i got to say that the second one was actualy good just if u look at the ear you can see that its just looks wierd for the rest 9/10

Best answers
The burn/dodge tools aren't working to well. You should just use different shades of colors, that would make things look a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom