naruto hits toonami

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Iyce Da Kidd said:
this may be old news to most of you, but i "just" found out that Naruto will air on Toonami on Sept. 10th. I couldn't find any previews of teh show, or any video clips so I don't know how the translation is, but i hope its good or I'm sticking to the japanese scripts.
o rly?

I might still have the preview, Sierra Sonic sent it to me. I should still have it ;_;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg i saw the preview.. they butchered the pronunciation!!!

'na-RUUUUU-to'

>_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gaara's being voiced by a 12 year old girl with a stutter and lisp, to make him sound insane =P

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Gaara's being voiced by a 12 year old girl with a stutter and lisp, to make him sound insane =P

OMFG they cant... i mean marick from yugioh sounded insane with out a disfunctinal voice actor O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Stick with the subs man, thats why I don't even watch tranlated anime anymore...

Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
Stick with the subs man, thats why I don't even watch tranlated anime anymore...
yes yees Fan Subed or if you know japanese just watch the original XD... I got the Original Uncut Sailor Moon 1-5 and Movies so I can see all the blood XD well blood and stuff ^^... Naruto is to bloody to even dub gawd this is ganna get me mad

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd rather buy the DVD with all the blood and cuts when they release it in DVD in december if its any good...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well...if the people who have the japanese with sub titled episodes...I see no reason for distress, just pitty for the people who are gonna see the dub first hand. oh and the preview link is broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom