Naruto Games?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I am wondering if there are any Naruto games. The only two reviews i could find is the Naruto game for the GBA, and the other one for the playstation 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's plenty.

There's a DS game, a few Gamecube games, at least one GBA game..

Just search more extensively. :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The reason why i am asking, is because i see on newgrounds.com plenty of Naruto movies. And with so many characters in them, attacks, etc. So i'd figured there must atleast be more Naruto games for the GameBoy versions.

Best answers
naruto: gekitou no ninja taisen 4 for the gamecube, this is easily the best anime based game i have ever played. Its a naruto fighting game for the cube and as someone who enjoys fighting games very much i can tell you this is a GOOD FIGHTING GAME, as in people who do not know or like naruto at all will still enjoy it. That being said, if you enjoy fighting games AND you enjoy naruto you owe it to yourself to pick this game up. If you don't feel like importing(fromm sights such as lik-sang/play-asia) the first game in the series is out in english. It won' tbe nearly as good(a LOT has changed for the better since the earlier games) but its called Naruto: clash of ninja.

Alternatively if you have a modded ps2 you can go for the naruto: narutamate hero series. I'm not sure about the more recent releases(its up to 3 now), but originally i would say its worse for a fighting game fan but better for a naruto fan. It has a lot flashier specials and a lot more characters(which is saying a lot because the gekitou games have a crapload of characters) and i belive follows the manga instead of the anime(and thus is much further along in the series). Anotehr alternative if you have a PsPis to get the narutimate hero for that because the psp is not region coded from what i hear(psp version = narutimate hero 2 from what i hear).

anyway hope that helped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom