Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naruto, or a character from naruto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Gaara* said:
DBZ team os freakishly strong but i say Itachi using sharing - mangekyu,then he pawns them all. If he cant use that then i would say "Team" Naruto is going to get their asses kicked all day long.
That sharingan is unusable against goku or vegeta,

#Itachi "haa i'm gonna use my sharingan mangewhatever on you"

#Goku "your what?"

BOOOM, or whatever is suposed to happen :p

#itachi "noo! this is impossible!he's allive"

#goku punchies itachi in his guts who dies instantly

This is what would happen.

Best answers
There you go Gameinformer313, JP just proved to me that Mangekyou = impossible to use against someone as strong minded as the Z-fighters....

Mind control is pretty much the same as Mangekyou...it attacks the mind....Vegeta didn't care, he just did as he pleased.

So its IMPOSSIBLE for Itachi to win, I stand by my statement and nothing can convince me otherwise :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Krillin, Chiaotzu and Yamcha would've probably lost because they're the comic relief characters, plus, they'd let themselves go. Even then, they'd still give any Naruto character a run for their money.

Best answers
You've got to admit, it would be apretty interesting little anime, like one episode, i know id watch it for laughs.

Goku would own, or anyone would from the Z-Team, because of their shear power.

But, I think if Goku were his young version when he had just had gohan, i think it would have abeen a pretty close fight between the Nine Tails or Garaa monster.
I think goku would still have won, but it would have been close.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im sorry but even Chiaotsu would win... All he would have to do is self distruct and have tien throw him at the enemy... And everyone knows that is goku was losing all he would do is call apon the spirit of the earth and the universe, make a massive spirit bomb while someone else is fighting then unleash the beast and pwn everything. DBZ is over powered in soooo man aspects but I still like the game. OOO I'd love to see Future Trunks had Itachi go at it..... Turnks would pwn using his sword!

Best answers
To the people who're making big long paragraphs on how Itachi would own Goku, or Goku would own Itachi, I'd like to say: STOP IT!!

That I did for laughs, actually. I think it's interesting how you're trying to defend your animes, but honestly, it's really not applicable.

I'd like to say firstly that Hash pretty much said it all. You can't compare the two ENTIRELY different animes. They both have entirely different "rules."

DragonBall/Z/GT: They're all powering up to super human levels that are so strong they destroy planets. They're extremely fast, and use attacks/jutsu (what have you) that are basically pure energy.

Naruto: THEY'RE NINJAS!!! That's it. They're just ninjas. Think about it. They're stealthy, not powerful. Fast? Yes, but not at the super-human-uber-omfg-power-up level. They have energy techniques, yeah, but they're tied in more to the spirit than.... whatever the heck you call what it is DBZ has...

About the only way the Narutonians could win would be in the scenario that they're fighting those from DB... cuz at that point, Goku is totally inexperienced, and Yamcha and all them are, pretty much, weak. Hell, even Hercule is STRONG enough to beat them, but he lacks the abilities (ki sense, bukujutsu [Alea, if I messed that up, I'm sorry], zanzouken.... intelligence) to actually make any difference.

The laws of each anime's universe would conflict... But if they were warped together, the Z senshi would win, simply because they're stronger, they actually FIGHT each other, rather than the ninja crap.

Note: I'm being very biased about each anime right now, but I lack the ability (at this point in time) to actually give you a deep explanation of it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still say, whoever is the main character will win -_-

But if it was reality... Goku would own any Naruto character because!

Goku is based on unrealistic strength and powers that is physically impossible for the human anatomy with no side-effects at all *except transformation to a new level*

Naruto is based on ancient fighting techniques *chi as to chakra* (sharingan, chidori, and byukugan is an exception) where there is side effects and will put strain on the humans body. So if they were to go all out, they will eventually rip the muscles flesh by flesh and collapse.

Itachi, Shisui, Sasuki and Kakashi are the only ones who would stan a chance fighting the likes of Krillin, Yamcha, Tien, and the original "z-fighters" as they can anticipate their manuvers and counter-act them. Those at the likes of Neji, Gaara... well gaara could put up a basic fight... but a punch by goku could break Gaara's sand-made face.

In order to take on them... you would need the strength of Tsundae, the determination of Naruto, the wisdom of Kakashi, The brain power of the 4th, the speed of Gai, the mind-set of Shakimaru, and the uncaring heart of Itachi. Then you MIGHT stand a chance.

edit: disrigard my post, everyone basically said the same thing... i didn't bother to read, i just hit reply

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naruto and Goku are related... THEY ****ing wear the same orange jump suit. I'm not sure if one will win, but they also have "related" attacks. *cough resegan and kamehameha cough cough*

Best answers
I wouldn't say rasengan is anything like the kamehameha at all, other than the fact that it comes out of the hand.... Wait, no! Rasengan = 1 hand (originally), while kamehameha requires both!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gokuuu wuud pwobaby pwn ani of tem single-handedly... and I'd say dat would end teh debate. Go, Kakkkkurot!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What a joke.

The real question is... who would win:

Goku or Wing Gundam?

Battle of the Ultra-Retardedly-Powerful Ridiculaheroes.

Best answers
is this a question lol all goku has to do is blink his eye and like 5 planets implode lol

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hiddenmist said:
is this a question lol all goku has to do is blink his eye and like 5 planets implode lol
Now now, goku isn't THAT strong,

And the Z-force still would win from gundam, but I doubt krillin or yamcha would stand a change against a gudnam wing, allthough a destructo disc would cut a Gundam mobile suit in two.

Best answers
HOW BOUT I MAKE UP MY OWN ANIME AND CHARACTERS, WE WILL SEE WHO WINS

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then do it, so long as you stay on topic and dont spam :/

Best answers
Ill put it this way, although Naruto is my favorite anime it would be obliverated by Z-Warriors any DBZ char who is able to fight for that matter, In Naruto they move at human level and at some occasions slightly above Human Level. and in DB they were able to move above human level right after the Master Roshi training and you all full and well know that they got far stronger than they did than any capable fighter in db-dbz-dbgt is atleast faster than any Naruto char, and most likely stronger to so even the strongest of Naruto's Cast Fighers would be pwned by anyone who was capable of fighting in DB, hell even Master Roshi could whip anyone for that matter, and i like Naruto far above DBZ but im just being Realistic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom