Naruto and DBZ

Who would win between the two?

• Goku, or a team member of the Z team.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Naruto, or a character from naruto

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
If there was a fight between Naruto and Goku, or the strongest person from Naruto, who do you think would win?

Personally i think goku would win, although Who ever is fight from naruto has some pretty good techniques, but Goku or who ever from Dbz has unmatchable speed and strenght.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends on who's the main character. They'll fight and be respectivly equal, then the "main character" will suddenly start getting pwned across a large landscaped area. Eventually, he was just "holding back" and had a new source of power "Super Saiyan 400 thousand". He will just annialate the fraction of the match untill he releases "omg, he's alive" after rapidly shooting 500 ki balls. The Naruto character (in which case is Naruto himself) will transfrom into the Kyuubi(sp?) and regenerate from such attacks and whoop down goku untill he is poofed out of energy. Someone else will step into the fight and finish off the enemy being goku or naruto.

They go home, end the saga, and have a cookout at Bulma's house or at the Ramen shop.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
Depends on who's the main character. They'll fight and be respectivly equal, then the "main character" will suddenly start getting pwned across a large landscaped area. Eventually, he was just "holding back" and had a new source of power "Super Saiyan 400 thousand". He will just annialate the fraction of the match untill he releases "omg, he's alive" after rapidly shooting 500 ki balls. The Naruto character (in which case is Naruto himself) will transfrom into the Kyuubi(sp?) and regenerate from such attacks and whoop down goku untill he is poofed out of energy. Someone else will step into the fight and finish off the enemy being goku or naruto.

They go home, end the saga, and have a cookout at Bulma's house or at the Ramen shop.
Hahahhaaha, so true, so true. :laff:

Best answers
i think the 4th hokage could match goku's speed... maybe?
and all hed have to do is put some genjutsu on him and then go to work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These kinds of questions are stupid really. I mean, you can't really compare anyone to Goku besides other DBZ characters. I don't care who it is. If you were actually going to somehow pit different characters from different animes against each other, no one could win against Goku because DBZ is just in a completely different league when it comes to peoples powers and abilites.

For example, Goku can literally shake a planet simply by being powerful, he doesn't even have to do anything except exist. He could probably make any character from Naruto (or any other anime for that matter) explode in one punch. He moves at the speed of light, he could create a beam of energy bigger than a planet. You get my point?

That's just the way DBZ is. The powers in it are the ultimate in everything. It's stupid to compare other characters to characters in DBZ. Different anime's are litterally different universes, they have different rules. What I mean by different rules is that you don't see people destroying planets in Naruto, or flying through space. That's not "allowed" in the show. Different anime's have different rules, and that's why it's stupid to compare them. While one guy might be weak in a certain anime, he may be ten times stronger than the strongest guy in a different anime.

Sorry if I sound mean and harsh or something. But doing this kind of comparision doesn't make sense. It's like trying to see if Wayne Gretzky's hockey skills, are better than Michael Schumacher's driving skills.

Best answers
Naruto Agaisnt Goku?? He wouldnt stand a chance.

Itachi + "Mangekyou sharigan" vs Goku or any of the Z Fighters 1 on 1= Itachi's victory

They wouldnt stand a chance, period.
Im sure tsundae is about as strong as people like krillin or yamcha atleast she could probally take on one of those two. Rock lee gate opening has to be atleast at a base level of goku's kaokien (or However u spell it) im sure he could do some damage. Im sleep right now so i know im not making any sense but hey i tired. I guess no one from naurto would really stand any chance. They"ll just pull another ssj level out of there ass as usual anyway.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:
Itachi + "Mangekyou sharigan" vs Goku or any of the Z Fighters 1 on 1= Itachi's victory

Except for the fact that the z-senshi don't have to look at people with their eyes to know where they are, which is what Itachi's powers are based on..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well If Rock Lee Opened up the gates again on gotenm trunksm krillin or characters aorund those, he would woop their asses. Maybe a tough fight between goku or vegeta. As well as that cursed sealed sasuke (name?).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All goku would have to do is go SSJ4, instant transmission to the enemies face and blow him apart or destory the earth and I.T to the Kia's world....

Best answers
DBZ team os freakishly strong but i say Itachi using sharing - mangekyu,then he pawns them all. If he cant use that then i would say "Team" Naruto is going to get their asses kicked all day long.

Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:
Naruto Agaisnt Goku?? He wouldnt stand a chance.

Im sure tsundae is about as strong as people like krillin or yamcha atleast she could probally take on one of those two. Rock lee gate opening has to be atleast at a base level of goku's kaokien (or However u spell it) im sure he could do some damage. Im sleep right now so i know im not making any sense but hey i tired. I guess no one from naurto would really stand any chance. They"ll just pull another ssj level out of there ass as usual anyway.
Are you crazy?

Before itachi could even activate his crappy Sharingan, goku would have ***** slapped him all over the place o_O (killing him with the first hit)

Even if goku got caught in his friggin mangekyou sharingan, I don't even think it would hurt him that much :S

No anime can win against DBZ, its just impossible.

Lets compare Goku vs Itachi.

Goku would easily own the **** out of him.

Why?

1) Mangekyou sharingan wouldn't hurt him (I'm reffering to the crap Itachi did to Kakashi, so if he can do anything else with it in the manga, please don't spoil me, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't do any damage either though....)
And even if it could hurt him, he can stand so far away that Itachi can't even see him...and then just beam his butt.

2) He could simply blow up the planet and be done with it.

3) He could *blink* and Itachi would just explode (like Frieza did with a mountain >_>)

5) Even with Sharingan Itachi couldn't possibly predict his moves, and even if he could...his body would be to slow to react so he would simply get pwned in the face.

Power, Goku wins
Speed, Goku wins
Jutsu's (Kamehameha, Kiezan, Ryu Ken, Genki-dama, Kaioken, SSJ 1 till 3, and Solar flare...but I forgot the jpns name for it) Goku wins
Experiance, Goku wins
Taijutsu, Goku wiiiiiiiiiiiiins

But all of the above wouldn't even be necessary..the fight would probably go like this:

Itachi: "Mangekyou sharingan"

*Goku powers up*
*Itachi dies do to the masive shock wave.*

Hell even Nappa would own Itachi + Legendary Sannin.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For any of the naruto characters to even have a chance at escaping (Yes, they couldn't fight and live) they'd have to press their luck with a genjutsu.

Best answers
They could run away, ofcourse....but escape...where could you possibly escape to when your opponent can blow up your whole country >_>

Best answers
XXX said:
Are you crazy?

Before itachi could even activate his crappy Sharingan, goku would have ***** slapped him all over the place o_O (killing him with the first hit)

Even if goku got caught in his friggin mangekyou sharingan, I don't even think it would hurt him that much :S

Lets compare Goku vs Itachi.

Goku would easily own the **** out of him.

Why?

1) Mangekyou sharingan wouldn't hurt him (I'm reffering to the crap Itachi did to Kakashi, so if he can do anything else with it in the manga, please don't spoil me, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't do any damage either though....)
And even if it could hurt him, he can stand so far away that Itachi can't even see him...and then just beam his butt.

2) He could simply blow up the planet and be done with it.

3) He could *blink* and Itachi would just explode (like Frieza did with a mountain >_>)

5) Even with Sharingan Itachi couldn't possibly predict his moves, and even if he could...his body would be to slow to react so he would simply get pwned in the face.

Power, Goku wins
Speed, Goku wins
Jutsu's (Kamehameha, Kiezan, Ryu Ken, Genki-dama, Kaioken, SSJ 1 till 3, and Solar flare...but I forgot the jpns name for it) Goku wins
Experiance, Goku wins
Taijutsu, Goku wiiiiiiiiiiiiins

But all of the above wouldn't even be necessary..the fight would probably go like this:

Itachi: "Mangekyou sharingan"

*Goku powers up*
*Itachi dies do to the masive shock wave.*

Hell even Nappa would own Itachi + Legendary Sannin.

Your using a one sided opinion about dbz and listing it as if it's a plain fact. You should really be more open minded then that, seriously.

1. We rarely see itachi without the " Sharingan " at any point outside of flashbacks so activating the sharingan most likely would even have to be waited for, and even if it did its not like it takes a while to do it, they activate it in an instant.

2. Itachi dosen't attack while using the Mangekyou sharingan, and as most fighters do in the anime, they talk abit before they fight which is in just about most animes. Goku will most likely have no knowledge of fighting this guy and he would stare him directly in the eyes at some point way before the fight begin and that's when he will be caught up in the Mangekyou sharingan .

3. You obviously haven't studied the Mangekyou sharingan enough. Goku or any other z fighter would most likely be killed if there at any point caught up in it either way you look at it. Everything is controlled by him in there, there's no ssj this or im invincible or any of that, he's trapped. The technique is used to attack the opponents mind and destroy his/her spirit. Your seriously over rating goku here and everyone else in dragonball z.

Yes, i forgot you seen every anime out there and your sure not one person from any other anime can touch a z-fighter in battle right? You also seem to be so sure that a dbz character would beat any other anime character without any problems whatsoever, as if thats a fact right?? There's just no other possible outcomes huh either? I could name diffrent anime characters and name alot of diffrent outcomes and reasonable ways for them to defeat any of the Z-fighters.

We all know he can blow up the planet and be done with it, and we also all know goku wouldnt recklessy blow up the earth he lives on right in battle with someone whos not capable of doing the same thing just to win some fight?? you can count that out right now because that just wont be happening and neither will any of the other z-fighters would either.

Also all this other stuff about power and speed and ect was never brought up in the first place since its obvious whos better in those departments. As for anything regarding anyone else, as i stated i was tired and just typed what came to mind, and even so i still wouldnt count those out so quickly either. So I'll look at it from this view, these two animes just cant be comapred there so diffrent and there worlds are entirely diffrent and we just dont quite have anyway of stating any facts of how either fighter could react towards another so it just seem pointless.

Best answers
Gameinformer313 said:
2. Itachi dosen't attack while using the Mangekyou sharingan, and as most fighters do in the anime, they talk abit before they fight which is in just about most animes. Goku will most likely have no knowledge of fighting this guy and he would stare him directly in the eyes at some point way before the fight begin and that's when he will be caught up in the Mangekyou sharingan.
You might be right about that, Goku's one of my most hated anime characters because of what your saying, so thats a possible scenario...

Gameinformer313 said:
3. You obviously haven't studied the Mangekyou sharingan enough. Goku or any other z fighter would most likely be killed if there at any point caught up in it either way you look at it. Everything is controlled by him in there, there's no ssj this or im invincible or any of that, he's trapped. The technique is used to attack the opponents mind and destroy his/her spirit. Your seriously over rating goku here and everyone else in dragonball z.
Take Android 17, what would Itachi be able to do to him?

Nothing -.-, No mind thus no Mangekyou Sharingan
And he's pretty much as strong as Goku (In Itachi's eyes, he wouldn't know the difference)...he'd just get killed >_>

Same goes for frieza, and buu
Frieza doesn't talk, he kills on top of that, he CAN blow up the planet.

Buu...well we all know buu
*evil smile* Gbye planet

I know these arn't Z fighters...but who cares >_>
Gameinformer313 said:
Yes, i forgot you seen every anime out there and your sure not one person from any other anime can touch a z-fighter in battle right? You also seem to be so sure that a dbz character would beat any other anime character without any problems whatsoever, as if thats a fact right?? There's just no other possible outcomes huh either? I could name diffrent anime characters and name alot of diffrent outcomes and reasonable ways for them to defeat any of the Z-fighters.
No, I havn't seen every anime, but I do know that DbZ maxed out pretty much everything...Extreem strenght, speed and techniques...the only thing that could match that is an Anime with the same maxed out brute strenght etc..Anywayz, if you say you can name different anime characters who could win go ahead, I'm open for any logic stuff you can come up with >_>

Gameinformer313 said:
We all know he can blow up the planet and be done with it, and we also all know goku wouldnt recklessy blow up the earth he lives on right in battle with someone whos not capable of doing the same thing just to win some fight?? you can count that out right now because that just wont be happening and neither will any of the other z-fighters would either.
Hmm...k he wouldn't blow up the planet, but he could blow up anything within 3 kilometers...that would be enough to kill Itachi...and trust me, Vegeta, Piccolo and Android 18 are perfectly capable of such mass destruction.

Gameinformer313 said:
Also all this other stuff about power and speed and ect was never brought up in the first place since its obvious whos better in those departments. As for anything regarding anyone else, as i stated i was tired and just typed what came to mind, and even so i still wouldnt count those out so quickly either. So I'll look at it from this view, these two animes just cant be comapred there so diffrent and there worlds are entirely diffrent and we just dont quite have anyway of stating any facts of how either fighter could react towards another so it just seem pointless.
Power and speed are the essentials of a fight, if you're slower, and weaker...you'll probably lose thats why I brought it up.

And yes your right, you cannot compare these to anime's thats what I said in the first place, its pretty much because you can't compare Dbz to anything :S

Best answers
Take Android 17, what would Itachi be able to do to him?

Nothing -.-, No mind thus no Mangekyou Sharingan
And he's pretty much as strong as Goku (In Itachi's eyes, he wouldn't know the difference)...he'd just get killed >_>

Same goes for frieza, and buu
Frieza doesn't talk, he kills on top of that, he CAN blow up the planet.

Buu...well we all know buu
*evil smile* Gbye planet
That's a good point. i forgot all about them, im thinking of everyone outside of the villians in dbz, but that's a good point it might not have any effect at all on the androids whatsoever. Buu sure wouldn't hesitate blowing up the planet and neither would frezia ,but i just dont really see the bad guys fighting each other, if anything they would be helping him take out goku for many diffrent reasons but it's possible i guess if it was a personal issue.

No, I havn't seen every anime, but I do know that DbZ maxed out pretty much everything...Extreem strenght, speed and techniques...the only thing that could match that is an Anime with the same maxed out brute strenght etc..Anywayz, if you say you can name different anime characters who could win go ahead, I'm open for any logic stuff you can come up with >_>
That's good, but the logical stories would be nothing more but my view on what would happen, ur's could be diffrent so it's pointless for me to come up with any logical stories. I"ll use a quick example though to get my point across instead of throwing this way off-topic with a bunch of other anime characters, im not sure if u heard of the anime inuyasha or not or if u followed it, but this character could indeed take out any Z-fighter who throughs a Ki-attack at him.

His sword gives off a energy called the "Backlash Wave". If any Z-fighter at any point was too throw ki attack (Example: The Final Flash), it would not only be sent right back to the opponet at a great speed, but also with more added force from the power of the sword. But as i said before, the story would have to come into play, they would have to see him as big threat to throw anything at him like that, which just might not happen, but could possibly happen so me going on about this logic is pretty pointless and u saying how they could avoid any of this from happening would be pointless as well because were both going to disagree regardless. We would just be rendering the same conclusions over and over.

Hmm...k he wouldn't blow up the planet, but he could blow up anything within 3 kilometers...that would be enough to kill Itachi...and trust me, Vegeta, Piccolo and Android 18 are perfectly capable of such mass destruction.
Thats true there capable, i never said they werent, but i also wouldnt look at it as happening so easily either. The outcome could be really diffrent then whats obvious.

Power and speed are the essentials of a fight, if you're slower, and weaker...you'll probably lose thats why I brought it up.

And yes your right, you cannot compare these to anime's thats what I said in the first place, its pretty much because you can't compare Dbz to anything
Your probally right about that, but on another subject outside of anime, try comparing dbz to anything involving pre-crisis superman and you would get one hell of a dicussion going they can truely be compared and the people who actually know about pre-crisis superman could counter every argument regarding dbz period ive seen it happen way too many times so it can be compared to something.

Best answers
Course, if Goku had the other Z-Fighters around him, and Mangekyou Sharingan was used on him, they'd all beam Itachi's ass back to the stone age. But then again, Goku's so stupid, how do you know it'd even work on what little of a brain he has anyway :] And your also forgetting that the Saiyans are SAIYANS, not humans, so the effect might not be the same :talk: It could always just pass over him completely, seeing asthough Saiyans attitudes and Ego's are stupidly large.

I'd say DBZ on the basis that if they can stop some invading power via martial arts, and kill Frieza in a flash from Trunks, and cooler and brolly in the movies, and the androids, and Cells ultimate form, and all the forms of Buu... then surely a few of the characters from Naruto wouldn't be able to stand against them, funky mind-affecting attacks or not.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Based on storyline as opposed to opinion. I find it hard to believe anyone could hold a candle to the speed, and power of the strongest Z-Fighters. Do you remember some of the fights were so fast you couldn't even see them?

I'd have to pick Goku.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't believe this...

let me show you..

goku -> itachi

I don't need to explain anything, you know yourselfs that goku or vegeta would 0wn itachi's ass.

And mind atacks? haha, to funny, you know that Vegeta could withstand babidi's mind controll powers, wich dabura couldn't even withstand, and he was the "king of demons".

I think even spopovitch could own itachi.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definitely the Z fighters. Even oneof them has the power to destroy several planets at once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom