Naruto: Aburame Shino

Best answers
Woah, that is great. If you didnt post that sketch, I would of thought it was just a animation cel. Very nice work man.

Ps. I must know how you color like that in ps. If you can give me a tut for it, it'd be a huge help.

Best answers
im makin a tut on how I cel shade in photoshop (most ppl got photoshop so ill help them with that).

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its really nice work man, i love your art, I love you style for shading in photoshop, i can giv it a guess how its done, but its a luvly style, i like it. The only crit i would have about the whole thing is maybe the arm position and the pockets are slightly skewed, apart from that its really great work. However i still feel u should start to make up ur own poses, because your limiting urself at the moment.

Best answers
ya ive never drawn these characters b4 so im gonna draw them in simple poses. And this pose is very basic...hands in pockets...viewed from side a bit (thats why one side seems smaller).

Best answers
Its great, as always. But I dont remember him so chubby.. and HES GOT AN AFRO MAAAAN! :D

Best answers
Another nice naruto pic. I want to see you do an Uchiha Itatchi or Sasuke pic. And what font do you use in your sigs and pics?

Retired
Best answers
yeah again very good, you're very skilled man. the naruto pic ownt aswell. good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom