Naruto 147-148 (SPOILERS!)

Best answers
First part: atrocious in every way.
Second part: great, lots of laughs :D and of course:

HINATA FANSERVICE!!!

Unfortunately, looks to be rather bland from this point on.... when will this useless filler finally end??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first part was kind of disappointing, I was expecting a huge fight, but it just ended in like 5 minutes :(
Looks like more filler is coming up, but I guess it could be interesting, I don't recall the show being focused on the Shino-Kiba-Hinata team before.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
God i was really hoping for naruto to release his kyuubi chakra but noooo, they had to end it so fast -.-

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This filler arc has been abominably terrible. There is absolutely NO thought put into it. The battle is predictable and straight-forward.. and did you see Mizuki? Ridiculous tiger man.

I personally hate when a person achieves a level of power, and then they magically 'lose' it in the future. (For instance, Naruto could've brought out the same kind of powers against Mizuki that he did against Sasuke, but a bit overkill.)

And the way they just have Mizuki super-cliche slap around everybody.. and then to have Tsunade show up? Eugh.. It was quite possibly the worst episode ever.

The latter part concerning Hinata was good. They've been ignoring her in the story.. So it's nice to see her back in, even if it's not 'real.'

DiZ

Best answers
mizuki is lame hinata is adorable end of story >.> oh and shino is cool =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ja, mizuki turning into a ****ing tiger is where I draw the line...thats straight up lame...

I mean, if it's going to be a filler, atleast make it a bit more interesting and unpredictable. When I saw mizuki take out that huge sheriken thing and iruka was on the ground, and mizuki threw it....I knew exactly what was going to happen, if you have watched this anime from the beginning, and saw iruka save naruto, then that naruto saving iruka thing was VERY predictable. It physically hurt me to watch the first half of this 2 episode special. The crappy artwork, the crappy storyline, the crappy dialog, the crappy ending...I mean what the hell where they thinking? Mizuki coming back over 130 episodes after naruto beating the **** out of him was risky enough, but the fact that they turned him into a ****ing tiger just ruined everything... Oh well...

The second part was ok, it actually didn't feel too much like a filler, but the bugs rescuing naruto was kinda lame. Other then that, it seems like a good naruto-ish side mission thing they would do inbetween big events. But that still doesn't make up for the horrible mizuki ****... I just wish these fillers would end :(.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The tiger thing was lame. I miss the battles where duels were about using ninjutsu and outsmarting your opponent and etc... oh well.

The only think I look forward to in this arc is seeing more of Shino, an awesome character and one of my favorites, that the series has basically ignored this entire time, possibly even more than Hinata. I mean Hinata got a bit less action than Shino, but she got about 10x as much development.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've decided that i'm just gonna not bother with this episode, or any other episode of Naruto now until these fillers end. The odd episode isn't bad, but for the most part they just suck waaaay too much ****.

Best answers
O yeah, hinata naked in a (shower) Waterfall :D, Both were good eps. :yes:

Best answers
tigers and anime dont mix well as far as im concerned, unfortunatley we wont be seeing the continuation of the actual series for a couple of months now.
so far all the filler arcs have sucked . i love the mode of "captain shino"...X D

quick thought: doesnt it seem like hinata could take on neji and possibly beat the **** out of him? cuz' of that wierd technique that hasnt been revealed yet :shocked:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why are there allways 3 enemy ninja's o_O ?

Best answers
Mizuki was kindy cool before going kellogs-frosties,was really hoping that some fox-powers would leak out and show Iruka and Mizuki REALLY how much he have improved,seeing how powerful naruto really is would probably make Iruka come in his pants..and as i said in an earlier topic..fillers suck becasue they are of the storyline and you never get to see fox-powers in fillers,which suxx.

Loved the second part,shino stating over and over that he is the teamleader was amusing..and when naruto was eating on that huge apple..amg i laughed so hard.

I dont think Hinata is strong enough for neji yet..she was way behind before,sure she has become alot stronger..will be nice to see that new jutsu she has now...it will probably be used on theese 3 new "scary" foes that has appeared looking for the exact same bugs they are: )

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's safe to say that her "new" jutsu is that swirly whirlwind thing neji does
1. the move she uses when she almost hits neji when she leaves the house
2. all the broken kurenai after training
3 the blueish glow and water being "pushed" away
but who cares about that anyway
more fanservice >_<

Best answers
NightTerror said:
Ja, mizuki turning into a ****ing tiger is where I draw the line...thats straight up lame...
ROFL, amen to that.
I pissed myself laughing when i saw Mizuki going tiger, but yeah even Kishimoto runs out of ideas at a certain point.
I was kinda hoping 148 would be the start of the Kakashi Gaiden, but it seems like there's gonna be atleast 3 more fillers >_>...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
I think it's safe to say that her "new" jutsu is that swirly whirlwind thing neji does
1. the move she uses when she almost hits neji when she leaves the house
2. all the broken kurenai after training
3 the blueish glow and water being "pushed" away
but who cares about that anyway
more fanservice >_<

Would be to good to have broken kurenai´s there the poor woman broken in bits

Lets say they were kunai´s :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom