Naruto 101. "Spoilers." (..lol)

Best answers
Obviously people don't realize that distancing the anime and manga is a good move to keep it from being licensing :\

In regards to the episode....it's only funny if you watch it once. Watching it the second time got boring....

MOYA!

Best answers
Like the next episode is also a rotten filler :x .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe they are making quick filling episodes so they can get the fighting episodes done, and when those are done, we get to see em =O

Best answers
Sicron said:
maybe they are making quick filling episodes so they can get the fighting episodes done, and when those are done, we get to see em =O
How about they are catching up too fast for the manga ? And also that there is a movie finished recently .

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm dunno, i dont read manga much, only the last few chapters, i dont really like manga thats why, but i can read 1 manga chapter in like 1 minute....X_x but if im right, they should be at manga chapter 190 or sumthing now, and there are 231 manga chapters so far, so u could be right about the catching up thing ...

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mybe There Killin Eps So They Can Spend More Time Workin On Some Kick A** Scene That's Prob Ganna Come Up ...

JTR

Best answers
The worst episode EVER...
Total waste of time... I saw the first 5 mins and just didnt feel like seing the rest...
Then I hoped it would get better... It didnt...
And next week is a filler too :(
wtf is happening to Naruto!?!?!?!
I read the manga and I hope they soon will get back to the storyline...
Wanna see Rock Lee's Drunk fist in action :p

Best answers
JTR said:
The worst episode EVER...
Total waste of time... I saw the first 5 mins and just didnt feel like seing the rest...
Then I hoped it would get better... It didnt...
And next week is a filler too :(
wtf is happening to Naruto!?!?!?!
I read the manga and I hope they soon will get back to the storyline...
Wanna see Rock Lee's Drunk fist in action :p
Umm, You do know that each episode consist at least 3 manga releases , which means, if they continue as they were , they will catch up to the manga within notime . Therfore there are and will be MANY fillers to look forward to . Also , this topic was made for spoilers of the current episode, You should not go around and spoiling what is going to happend in the future following storyline, such as Rock Lee's Drunk fist .

🍂 Regular
Best answers
I enjoyed the episode, it's nice to see a few filler episodes, since I also read the Manga :p

I hope there's gonna be a good filler episode starring Jiraiya ^_^

Best answers
IMO The episodes up untill Zabuza were the most entertaining.
After that there was that 'Genin' tournament (or something...) meh... it was 'okeey'.
And after that... I don't even want to talk about that... totally not fun, and getting crappier every second...

But then again, this episode was verry funny :)
But... no inner Sakura...:p

Hitokiri said:
Kakashi's voice was priceless.

"M-m-movieeee?! I better go buy a ticket!" *prances off*

You never get to see him like that.
:laff: Kakashi is cOO

Best answers
yeh I thought it was good too, enjoyed it. I would be lying if I said I didn't want them to hurry up and continue with the story but hey its all good

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom