Naratu?

Best answers
Hi,I just wanted to know,could anyone plse tell me what naratu is? Like what is the story line,weopons, and that type stuff.Cos I never seen it in my life.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NARUTO, LEARN THAT KID ITS <b> NARUTO!!!</b> sorry got a bit carried away.

Naruto is somewhat like DBZ but then like a million times cooler, its about ninja's and stuff. If u have Bittorrent i know a good site whit the episodes www.narutofan.com, the story line is about a boy called "Naruto" (ev0l eh? ;)) that wants to become the best ninja in his village, a so called "Hokage", there are various weapons like Fuuma shuriken, shuriken (X_X) and kunai(lil knife thingy) they have techniques too, and <b>NARUTO</b> is quite funny too ;)

Figure out the rest by watching the episodes from that site, they are subbed

Best answers
narut"O" is a jap show about ninjas ^_^ (so it must be kewl) its about this little boy named naruto who turns out to be this demon fox thing ..ehh... just watch it ... :p

Best answers
yea its really great. The comedy is outstanding... The kid cuts himself down from the trap to find another trap. Who wouldnt laugh at that? =P

Best answers
naruto is nothin like dragonballz. imo its a million times better(and dbz has bin my favorite anime since i was three and i am now 16 and now naruto is definatly my favorite) and there is even a bunch of mods of naruto(ninetailspower.com ninetailspower.com)

Best answers
Thanks for the info guys,And mystic,How good is the quality of those downloads? Just think a dbz with todays tecnology...a whole new series...

Best answers
The animation is much more professional than DBZ, the story flows better, and the fights are better simply because they don't moan and stare at eachother for 5 episodes before engaging. In all honesty, Naruto dominates DBZ on every level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first off, naruto is not like dbz, second , its better then dbz.

NarUtO.
there is a little kid called Naruto, a deamon that once destroyed the hidden vilage of konoha, is sealed within him.
because of that, he has no friends, and everybody dislikes him.
he grows up as the funny kid of school, and wants to be the Kage himself, ( also known as HOkage, but that depends on what city u live in.)
as the storie goes on, he becomes a great ninja, that gets respect, and gets recognized by people.
his dreams come true.
the weapons they use are usually kunai's and hand seals, thats why people say it is dbz-ish, because of the seals, they make attacks, of fire, water, ground , wind , or any other element of nature, it can also be another thing, not from nature, like pschycal things, or whatever.

i hope this helps u:)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since you guys don't seem to be able to accurately summarize Naruto, I'll do it.

The anime Naruto centers around two people, and to a lesser degree, a third.

1-Uzumaki Naruto, 2-Uchiha Sasuke, 3-Haruno Sakura

About 13 years ago, a giant demon fox attacked the Leaf Village (Konoha).
(Because the 4th died, the 3rd Hokage was forced to come out of 'retirement.')

The leader of the village, the 4th Hokage, was forced to give up his life to seal the fox away inside of a baby boy.

That boy was Naruto. They don't really explain who Naruto's parents were, but a lot of people guess that he's the son of the 4th Hokage, due to the similar blonde hair and blue eyes.

Since Naruto had the demon fox inside of him, people blamed him for destroying so much of the village and causing so much death. He grew up alone, and hated. There was a rule that none of the villagers were allowed to tell Naruto that he had the demon fox inside of him, or tell anyone else, so the children of the village didn't know, but they picked up on the adults treatment of him.

Naruto decided he was going to become the strongest shinobi in the village, and become the 5th hokage, the leader of the village.

Uchiha Sasuke comes from one of the formerly most prominent Clans of Konoha Village, who have a special ability passed down genetically called "Sharingan," which allows them to copy other people's techniques, as well as read people's movement ahead.

His entire clan was slaughtered by someone, you don't know who in the beginning, but Sasuke vows to get revenge on "that man," no matter the cost. He's alone, like Naruto, and has no parents to speak of. He doesn't believe in anyone's strength except for himself, and hates to lose, just like Naruto.

Haruno Sakura is an idiot. Sorry, but that's pretty much all anyone can say about her. She's a thirteen year old girl who does nothing but swoon over Sasuke.

Her backstory is that since a young age she's had a rivalry with another girl named Yamanaka Ino, and since they found out they both like Sasuke, they're going to be "rivals," and compete for his love, even though he doesn't like either of them.

Naruto is about those three, after passing "ninja academy," going on missions together as a team.

That's about it.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Pfft.. your all n00bs
Naratu > Naruto :p

And naruto is actually alot like dbz. Its just toned down abit. The only reason i like naruto at all is that all the fighters are different in some way.

Best answers
suicidal_maniac said:
Pfft.. your all n00bs
Naratu > Naruto :p

And naruto is actually alot like dbz. Its just toned down abit. The only reason i like naruto at all is that all the fighters are different in some way.

PFFFFFFFFFFT pffffft pfft pfft

hey man wach the slobber

id like to know how is naruto like dbz?? :p

i see no connection what so ever except there is fighting

*slaps wangster in the face wit a fish* silly wangster tricks are for kids
*gives wangster a cookie*

Best answers
naruto is in someways like DBZ and in some ways it isnt. I just like the fact that they dont fly. That really brings realisim back into the picture.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never watched Naruto. I don't like bit torrent it takes to long for me to download 1 episode.......... God damn..... 24 hrs for one episode... BS Anyways anyone know a site without downloading it with bit torrent?

Best answers
The bt link is not well known or the episodes your trying to get are quite a while back.
Also you'll find once your uptodate with it, the downloads go quick since more people are getting it at once.

Go here http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/3.html

If they are still too slow i would recommend using a p2p program to get the episodes.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Tetsudah said:
naruto is in someways like DBZ and in some ways it isnt. I just like the fact that they dont fly. That really brings realisim back into the picture.
oh yea thats right jumping 50ft in the air and running 10 billion mph is pretty damn realistic :p

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe what he's trying to say, is that they don't have flying, floating air battles.

They fight on the ground, like people would in a world where they've developed their own ninjutsu.

Sorry, no End-Of-Matrix-3 type battles for teh ninjaz0rs.

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
I believe what he's trying to say, is that they don't have flying, floating air battles.

They fight on the ground, like people would in a world where they've developed their own ninjutsu.

Sorry, no End-Of-Matrix-3 type battles for teh ninjaz0rs.
Pfft.. ive seen them jump 20ft into eachother then jump back 20ft again. naruto is just toned down dbz with way better characters, and no laser assbeams.

Best answers
Right... are any animes realistic? Name one. No wait don't.
Anyway, just because Naruto series' charecters fight eachother dosn't mean it's a toned down DBZ, thats like saying Hockey is a toned down version of Boxing or Wrestling.
Yep, I'm not good with analogies, but you get the idea.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
suicidal_maniac said:
Pfft.. ive seen them jump 20ft into eachother then jump back 20ft again. naruto is just toned down dbz with way better characters, and no laser assbeams.
Wow. Jumping twenty feet and back down again, really, really means that Naruto is "toned down DBZ." Oh, wait. That means absolutely nothing because I can name 20 animes in which people jump the same, fight, and go back down, without being anything like DBZ.

How many animes have you watched? If you say "Just DBZ," we'll know where this problem is coming from.

Best answers
im not saying its totally realistic. But its base is off more realism than fantisy. The concenpt deals with better martial arts and actually explains pretty accuratly how the ki works. They just mistranslated what they called it i think, since a chakra is actually an opening. there are 7 of them i beleive. heart, third eye, ect. So that was alittle confusing.

They have way better martial arts than DBZ. The ki explanation is better. The fights are way better. Better story. Over all i think its better than DBZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom