Nappa WIP [crits plz]

Best answers
Been a while since ive posted a model,

Mainly need proportion crits for this model altho aside from the line down the center of his chest if you see anything lemme know

Pictures only 107 kb, but its a large resolution img, so ill just post a link

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/985/nap29gd.jpg

Ill probly be posting a few more models soon, I need crits, cause im tired of haven a ton of unfinished models on my HD.

Best answers
to be honest,the wireframe is pretty messy,especially on the arms and back.his boots are way to big,you need to buff him up (sideviews) and his body needs to be wider i think.and nappa his legs weren'( that long,but he was quiite big(so i dont get it :] )

Best answers
lmao ;) It looks a lil worse than it is, Mainly because im using half tri's and half quads

altho it does still need work, as far as structure goes

My main concern is the proportions, Ill make his boots smaller, I had his body larger .. but then his head looked waaay too small. >.< a drawover would be great if anyone has the time. [especially for the side view]

Best answers
movento said:
to be honest,the wireframe is pretty messy,especially on the arms and back.his boots are way to big,you need to buff him up (sideviews) and his body needs to be wider i think.and nappa his legs weren'( that long,but he was quiite big(so i dont get it :] )
i dont think the wireframe is pretty messy, it might be a bit but the polies are flowing where they should be, i dont know about the proportions though but i think its lookin quite nice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom