Best answers
hey everybody i changed my ssj4goku into regular ssjgoku, just because i wanted one. tell me what u think, i think im almost done, just a couple of skin fixes and it should be done, id say for a first model and skin its okay, but thats just my opinion, so tell me how to make it better
SSJ Goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not bad!! his legs could use some fixing along with the head skin, but other than that, it is fine!!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a good WIP, the head needs a lot of work, but it is only a WIP

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
it looks like he got a unibrow and it looks like hes crouchin.. he doesnt look too tall cuz of it.. his hair is perfect tho.. compared with most ssj goku hair ive seen u got the second best one..

Best answers
oh yeah about the legs, its just the angle, the head is closer to the camera than the legs so his legs look stubby, other than that and some skin issues does it look alright?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
ya it looks fine beside the legs and the skin

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now that you explained the camera angle, the only thing really worth editing is the skin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For a first model and skin, I think it's alright.

Best answers
fm could u please be more specific than "you guys r blind" either say its ok, or say, its bad and heres why so that way i know what to fix but i fixed it up a bit, its at the same link as above, i know its still not done, but compare it to most models out there and tell me if it would be worth downloading, if it is ill put it up for dl as soon as i finish the skin, if not, its just as well ill trash it, its only a first model i didnt expect to make anything great

Best answers
sorry to double post but im guessing nobody would notice if i just edited my last post, i fixed the skin up a little, made it sharper, its at the same link above, tell me what u think? think its downloadable yet?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I Think Tha Skin Sorry To Say Is A Bit Bad Compared To The Beta Models And Skins But The Only Thing That I Like About This Model And Skin Is The Hair.:]

Best answers
dude, of course its not nearly as good as the beta stuff, u know why? THIS IS MY FIRST MODEL AND SKIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom