Best answers
I had a thread last night about this but I dunno what happend to it, anyway heres my Namek goku skin

Skin by me, Model By Turk
Im working on the skin as I post this and will have an update pic soon

this model wont be released for ESF or given out, its for EF(elemental fusion) http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~ef .

all crits welcome, just none about the model please I cant do anything about the model

Best answers
Wow tahts a nice skin on the chest it really gives it the three dimensional feel. Is it just me or do the muscles look like the ones on that majin vegeta in the esf news?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great, but when did he wear white pants?

Best answers

heres a small update guys, I havent had time to work on it much since I posted, this is just to show that it is goku lol. Also, those arent white pants thats just the color that part of the model is when its not skinned. And there is a head too, just its not skinned so im not gonna post it yet.

Best answers
That skin is top-notch, very nice. He looks a little too dark though. And although its the model, his boots look as though they go up a little too high

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That model and skin looks great bro but I think those boots are wrong, dunno might just be me but they look like Vegeta's boots.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it.. it looks good... keep up the good work and i cant wait to see another update... start on the pants maybe :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can u give me ur skin tone because i really can't get it

Best answers
Very nice, I love the way you made that skin. Looks very cartoony and that's the kinda skin that suits my taste. It kinda reminds me of Kingdom Hearts. :laff:

Best answers
That's a nice Torso there :) .
U should just fix the lines, make em more straight . I'll help ya if u want . My aim is in my Profile

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey gotenson check ur pm box... and i still like that skin... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom