Best answers
heres a goku when he was on namek before he want ssj im gonna make him more battle dameged just a little u know tears were his shirt ripped off. hers pic. im not done yet. credits to soccer azn smo orig goku modeler and i think thats all. critz?

Best answers
ok heres some crits and ideas first of all his shirt seems just to blue add some wrinkles and shading and also shape it a lil more just looks like a blob also if there is an intended SSJ Version what you should do is have only half of his shirt there I'll post a pic of what I mean when I find it.

Best answers
the right bd one is really good but u should mess up his shirt more and show some more bloood :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not a bad model.....could use some fixing here and there....show us a pic from the front side plz..

Best answers
the left one is definitely better, btw thx for telling me which is left and right, i always get confused by that lol. to see the pic, right click where the pic should be, go to properties and copy the url in the properties box

Best answers
you should release the non-bd model, and the bd model, i like it the way it is now, but bd would be awesome 2

Best answers
update. im done just got to assing to bones. and fortnox its a edit of soccer ussjgoku torso, reg hair, legs, azns legs, and smos head

Best answers
pretty good. i think that on the ssj one, the shirt is a little too torn. stretch it a little more to the right or get rid of it all together. i dont like bd models very much but this is pretty good. 7/10

Best answers
Not bad not bad his head is a diff color then the rest of him plus the head looks a lil big compared to the rest of the body so maybe the body could use a lil resizing other then that very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom