Best answers
No i accept critz well , i just make edits for my self , but since imake them i want to share the , if you dont want the just say so!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Ultra33Gokussj3
Eah , but not eaven close thats not the ESF team s model thats azn boddy!

BTW , heres new pic:
wow, lol

it looks like he got shot with a shotgun a bunch of times, try making it more realistic.

Best answers
looks very good but you must change the colour of the trousers because one pair is red and one is orange if you change this the models are perfect
ps : check your pm box

Best answers
Actually that is right exactly see it should be Red and Orange you see Goku's always worn red after frieza saga and SSJ makes his clothes look orange so thats acurate actually.

Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
wow, lol

it looks like he got shot with a shotgun a bunch of times, try making it more realistic.
I'll say he got shot by a shotgun
Dont give him to many bruises it doesn't look dbz like >_>
it should be darker rather then that color if u ask me and u should add the blue shirt in ssj2veggeto's picture it'll look better same with the not its gone in ur ssj version

Best answers
I like the red/orange colourchange when ssj-ing. But: Please modify those blood spots, they don't look right. Too much blood in a too small area. Perhaps some bloody scratches with blood running out of them would help. And a damaged belt like in the picture would be awesome to see, too. Nice work! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, it ISNT the namek goku, cuz when he goes 2 namek, he gets the already has the logo of king kai and hes back does not have a logo...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea SSJ2Vegetto the color of his clothes changes color because of the aura from ssj. Most likely just lights him up, usually when the aura is on. All I can say is make less wounds on that SSJ Goku.. and darken the wristbands and belt.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, duz change a lil, but how can u say normal is red? its clearly just a darker orange?, btw, he shud have king kai's symbol on him, but other than that, i love it, its excellent............

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom