Name of This Rock Song?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was at a dance last night and I heard this rock song, which was actually kinda hype. Sadly I forget the lyrics, but it was by a young-sounding band.

Like, "ooo-ooooooh, somethingsomethinsomtin, WOOOOOO-OAH! sometinsometin" was the chorus.

Does this ring a bell to anyone?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there any more you can be more specific than ""ooo-ooooooh, somethingsomethinsomtin, WOOOOOO-OAH! sometinsometin"?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's no way anyones going to know what song you're talking about based on the info you provided...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That small sentence doesn't exactly give us much to work with, you know. ^_^;

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is there any more you can be more specific than ""ooo-ooooooh, somethingsomethinsomtin, WOOOOOO-OAH! sometinsometin"?
There's no way anyones going to know what song you're talking about based on the info you provided...
That small sentence doesn't exactly give us much to work with, you know. ^_^;
Gah, yeah I know =/, but I couldn't really hear nor remember what he was saying since everybody is whoopin it and whatnot.

I'll try to be more specific though. It's more of a party sounding song obviously, with the "ooooooh" part being mild and after a couple of lyrics, it leads to a stronger "WOOOOHOAH!". It's not screamed or anything though.

jp said:
I know exactly what you mean,

Clickeh!
*favorites* I will save that for another occasion...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you could find some people who were there as well, and ask them if they know what song it was? Or maybe ask the people who organized the dance?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Maybe you could find some people who were there as well, and ask them if they know what song it was? Or maybe ask the people who organized the dance?
Yeah that would probably work better honestly, but I just thought there would be no harm in making a topic about it.

Best answers
okay...::Goes through endless amounts of techno::

are you sure it was rock? you odn't remember any words to the song?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
okay...::Goes through endless amounts of techno::

was it a band? live?
Well the song was played by a DJ, and I thought "hey, if I remember this one lyric, I can look on google and find it", then I forgot the lyric I was supposed to remember.

It was weird to hear this song because I don't really dance to rock, but then I see people shouting and jumping to the "oooo-oooooh....WOOO-OOOOAH!" part, and then a refractory period of lyrics that I couldn't hear.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Papa Roach - To Be Loved

The chorus is kind of similar to what you described, but not necessarily dead on, but at least it's a shot.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Papa Roach - To Be Loved

The chorus is kind of similar to what you described, but not necessarily dead on, but at least it's a shot.
Nah that's not it either, but yeah it's still a shot, and so far the songs listed are all good shots, considering my vague description.

Compared to the song you posted (just listened to it), it's a lot less aggressive, almost like something you could hum to.

If this helps at all, the "oooooh" and "WOOOAH" parts are separated by about 4 seconds with lyrics that link them together, which don't stand out as much as the two listed.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So not too heavy, screaming, or anything like that?

Maybe hum it into a microphone and record it?

Best answers
lol I dont think anybodys going to know. There's an old Naruto opening song thats like "kakarinase souczi wo koko ni iruto atabi bla bla blah woah woah woah" something like that. and yeah I dont know japanese so I didnt spell it write at all.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
lol I dont think anybodys going to know. There's an old Naruto opening song thats like "kakarinase souczi wo koko ni iruto atabi bla bla blah woah woah woah" something like that. and yeah I dont know japanese so I didnt spell it write at all.
Lol, I doubt they played Naruto music at a dance =P.

Best answers
if it is a dance i bet it is a mix and therfore you won't be able to get the exact type of song

Best answers
Sorry if this is way off, but when I read the first post the song 'Song 2' by Blur popped into my head.
Blur: Song 2 lyrics

Im pretty sure the chorus goes along the "ooo-ooooooh, somethingsomethinsomtin, WOOOOOO-OAH! sometinsometin". I havent heard the song in a while, so I might be remembering how the song goes wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom