n00bz0r5 question again

Best answers
I can't figure out how to stop flying. I hit like all the buttons and it don't work. (I think the game makers did it to me on purpose:devgrin: )lol

Best answers
uhm how u mean fly ?

as in normal fly (ennabled and dissabled with 'standart' F)
as in swoop (enebled by targetting + left mouse button (again standart) and dissabled by pressing your primairy shoot button again)

well that are the 2 kind of fly i know about.. hope it helps.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe you should try setting your controls :rolleyes:

Start halflife, go to custom game. Activate esf, go to configuration and controls. Your question has been answered. Tadaa!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fluxx, please remain on topic, and please, do not double post. If you feel you need to add something, click on the edit button on your previous post, or wait for someone to respond before adding a new reply.

Snuggles, if you mean plain-jane flying after pressing 'f', you just press 'f' again, and your character should drop. If you mean swooping (which occurs after you target someone with melee selected and lock-on), then press your attack button (left mouse button by default) again.

Bear in mind, 'f' is the default key for flying, so you may have changed it. If you aren't sure, just check your controls in your game menu.

Best answers
no my "fly" button is f but when I hit it it don't do jack to get me down. I'm still flying and losing ki.

Best answers
weird.. try to re-set ur keys at the control settings and set them again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom