Best answers
Hi everyone. I am a mapper who is now starting modelling and I am making my new projects for ESF as it is better than DMZ's 1.7 (only time will tell if 1.8 is better). First thing's first, request any map/model you want me to make as my curren't project lists are empty (I don't know how to model yet but i'm trying to learn). ok, thanks people.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome on the forums and i'm expecting great work from you soon!

Best answers
thanks people

well, it's good to see I have some support :)

now, this is what i'm think about doing for my first few esf releases..

[|Models|]

Gotenks - Normal & SSJ3
Goku - SSJ3 (really seems to be a lack of choice)
Gohan - Piccolo Clothing - Normal & SSJ2

[|Maps|]

... don't know :]

Well, any requests will be taken into consideration, I mean, they are made for your people :p

Scruffie

S
Vegeta with full armour. Which means he has a scouter and shoulder thingies.

This should be your first because it's a simple model edit.

Bolteh2

B
hmm, gotenks, im making that, gohan ssj2 im making that, goku ssj3, ok do this, tehre are some mdoels of goku ssj3 out there but they have holes in the hair etc

maps, like namek with freezas ship ;)

Best answers
LoL, well I'm also new here and i want to say welcome to the forums! I've been following this board for quiet along time, but finally I registered with my lame ass :)
I'm a GTK Radiant mapper, and I wonna learn some mapping for half-life aswell, so anyone tell me where to find those tutorials, I really apreciate it! Oh and as for SSJ3 Gotenks.. There already will be a Goku SSJ3 in-game.

~NiTRaX

Best answers
heh

Welcome Nitrax :)

S-Bolt--, that just means that there will be plenty of choice for people, for example, someone who thinks my Gotenks is ass then they can download yours instead and vice versa.

Scruffle, sounds good, so basically, just the current Vegeta with a scouter on? (and perhaps a new skin for good measure ;))

Well, thanks for the supports guys, keep it coming and keep up the good work!

Ps. Goku ssj3 should be in the next version but for the people who want him in the current version this will help them :)

Best answers
Why dont you make chibbi trunks ? =)
or Vegeta in pink shirt form Trunks saga ? =)
or make Gotenks =)

Scruffie

S
No, it's the current one with shoulder thingies on. I'll find a pic.

Best answers
ssj3 gotenks, could u make a map where its just like..a canyon like when majin vegeta and goku fight in buu saga? thx if ur willing to make it.;)

Best answers
Yes make a new map like.. A namek city or... Out in the desert where they fight buu or capsule corp or something like that.
Happy to help. And if you are making Ssj3 Goku I wanna see it :D

Best answers
details

give me some pictures of what you want or some more details and i'll be happy to give it a shot :)

Best answers
Re: details

Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
give me some pictures of what you want or some more details and i'll be happy to give it a shot :)
Ok I will get some now.

Best answers
wow...

thanks for the response and support you guys.. i think i'll get on just fine over here :D

Best answers
Re: wow...

Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
thanks for the response and support you guys.. i think i'll get on just fine over here :D
np :p btw check pm

*edit* Thx 4 sig duwd =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom