n00b filter

Best answers
ugh... I'm sick and tired of all the god damn noobs.... They just suck... and I constantly have to kill them one by one. They do not understand the concept of back off. Anybody else here get pissed like me?

Best answers
This may be off topic from what ur saying, but ur adult gohan damaged model doesnt have a SSj version of it, do u have it?
I want to download it so i can play it at Both regular and SSj adult battle damaged gohan. THnaks!:D

I hate noobs!!! BOOOO!!

Best answers
Hehe, its mystic gohan theirfor he doesn't look any different

Best answers
yeah but noob filter? how? Im sure wed all love it but its a little unfair since those noobs that you saw a month ago may now be decent adversaries. Ok so maybe some people just suck. How could you avoid them? Maybe make him fight a hard bot before entering the server. If you kill him you enter if not youre kicked.
Lol its kind of a fun concept.:D
Id love it!, actually, but still remains the fairness issue.

Best answers
Originally posted by alejandroc
yeah but noob filter? how? Im sure wed all love it but its a little unfair since those noobs that you saw a month ago may now be decent adversaries. Ok so maybe some people just suck. How could you avoid them? Maybe make him fight a hard bot before entering the server. If you kill him you enter if not youre kicked.
Lol its kind of a fun concept.:D
Id love it!, actually, but still remains the fairness issue.
hahaha thats an awsome bot... Set like a server for advanced n00bs and intermediate. The bots are on that difficulty and if you beat him you get to go into the server!! DUDE anybody know if that can be done?!?!

Best answers
Lol yeah it probably can be done. It would rock. But make him really hard. Or make him relentless and do a stupid technique anyone whos not a noob knows how to avoid. Like swoop and hit tactics that are really easy to get around if you know what youre doing but that as a noob youd get youre ass kicked since all noobs cant deal with melee and are beamers.
Past the seriousness I still find it very funny. Poor noobs.

Best answers
Raider, ur friend SSJ told me he has the ssj model of it, and he will post a link to it.

Best answers
Originally posted by MastaKilla
Raider, ur friend SSJ told me he has the ssj model of it, and he will post a link to it.
... someone must have edited it then?

Best answers
Go to suggestion and find the title called "SJJ Adult Gohan?" thats where the guy told me he would post up the link for it.

Best answers
Well I just re-skinned my pack and its now got SSJ Gohan

Best answers
how do you replace a model? cause I tried making goku into ssj4 goku and it wont change it.

Best answers
Its simple just put the ssj4 goku into ur ssj goku file. U go to my computer, then sierra, then half-life, then esf, go under models under ssj goku and u put the file in there. and when u play and transform, that model will appear.

Best answers
ok thnx. I was testing it on normal goku, so thats probably why it wasnt working

Best answers
This would be really cool, but make it theres normal servers (everyone)
Easy servers (only enter if ur a noob or feel like killing noobs have to beat a hercule bot just for fun)
Medium server (intermediate, have to face a hard bot and win to get in)
Hard server (Have to face two ****ing hard bots to enter)
Master server (A lot of insanely hard bots)

Also this would be a good way to be able to qualify for tournaments and stuff

Best answers
Raider, if ur still here, u can tell me where to get that model!!:p ;)

Best answers
thast an insane idea but i would just like to say i was a noob once

i killed peeps when they where transin i hid behind others and i used to sneak up on peeps no lettin them get up and ki blastin em.

but now im a an expert and i kick ass.

but im tryin to say is that noobs are confused gits that dont know when to stop so gis em a break and kill em so that they learn:D

Best answers
if you're complaning about n00bs joning your game, why not make it password protected and only give those u want to play the password, or people email/pm u for the password. i dont know if they game does have a password option as i only play it over a lan with my friends.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This has got to be the most stupid idea I have ever heard. for the most part it is impossible. Also we were (and in some cases) still are "noobs".

Just quit if you dont like the server. You can do no more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom