n00b editor needs helpi

Best answers
Well yesterday i was klicking around then i found the red suit gohan , adualt gohan and gohan in training. I dl:them and watchind them in hlmv and found some missing parts and color misstakes... so i fixed them... then i came to the red suit gohan and i saw that the blue band is missing. So i added it on the back side. But when i came to the fron i couldt add it becouse if i do it gets stretchy and messi so now i need some1 to fix that so i can add it and be happy :fight: loock like pr0s whit band o_o o_O + i have changed the red color to a much cooler =p its not the red on picutre =P. And i need the modeler that fixes that little bug make it 100% for esf 1.1 that would be :yes:
now here is the link for red suit gohan *orginal* not edited by me =p

Red suit gohan hm who made this.. i think it was ultra? but any way CREDITS to the 1 that made it.
And a picture i made klick here and u will get it all: Help pic
Read all text. i dont wanna be blamed for ripping ;O

Pm me for the finish resultat.. i need it badly =p cant stop in the middle of the edit i need to finish it!! =p now the olny thing u need to do is make it for esf 1.1 and make the cheast work whit a band.. i would make it my self but i cant model :D :fight: :cry: =/.. heheh any way
GRTz ZioN

--------------------------------------------------
*EDIT*
Found the real makers of the models
Credits for AdualtGohan: AZN Dragon
Credits for MysticGohan: AZN Dragon & Nicht Bekannt
Credits for TeenGohan: AZN Dragon
---------------------------------------------------
ayea :p

Best answers
Not to Be Moddy but Have you read the rules yet?

well i dont think Azn wanted his models messed with. Buut i dunno.

Best answers
meny ppl has alredy done a edit of it.. this is just for me i aint gonna give it out n stuff (=

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea, he can edit azn's models if he wants, since azn is..gone he's free to edit and release it.

Best answers
that sounds supa but ill not release if ppl dont want me to... just need some1 to fix the thingy so i can make cheast band (= its moslty for my self

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well it's pretty good, you've learned to fix things like that, you gotta start somewhere, and it's an excellent way to start, I like ^_^

Best answers
hahah ty magus sounds good coming from u :fight: i like2 ^_^ =p
and i found some animation problems whit the orignal model.. the hair is messy when u fly and use blue attack... fix that for me ppl =P or is it becouse the model is for ESF 1.0 ?...

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well if it is for ESF1.0 i'm not surprised your anims are messed up. Just recompile the model with the missing anims and a qc file (which you'll have to edit a bit) from a 1.1 model and it should be fine.

Best answers
well.. it works in 1.1.... but dose 1,0 models work in 1.1? its just the hair that get a buit messi sometimes.. and the cheast oulls out in a weard way hehe in 1 attack... but still.. i cant do that cinda stuff... i can edit thats it :laff: cant change animations and stuff.. if i could i wouldt ask for help :smile:

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Ok no problem, i'll download it and have a look for you.

But if u wanna get better at editing i suggest messing around with compiling animations and editing small parts of models through trial and
error.

Best answers
HEHE thats what i am doing.. execp the ainimation part :fight:
thx u hope u fix it =p

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Now that i think of it someone did do a red suit mystic gohan for 1.1
Here's a pic, not sure who did it though.

Users who are viewing this thread