Best answers
thats a really nice modle

You have to give me some skinning tips ;).. that s a great modle, but 3 k is really high.. but its nice all the same.. Good work man keep it up

Best answers
HOLY ****

[HOLY **** NICE SKIN!!! i love it post a DL like to it plz

Best answers
i recently compiled a 3k poly model... it didnt make much diffrence, it didnt lag, didnt crash, and i only have a 300 mhz pieca **** 192 mb ram + voodoo 2 x_X yes i know it suxass lol

i think ill just use this gohan for movies

Best answers
AzN mines sux more i got an get ready! S3 Prosavage Piece of ****!!!! w00t thats nice.:]

Best answers
TOTALLY AWESOME

UR MODELS R THE BEST .KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.U KNOW I WOULD LIKE A FRIEZA FINAL FORM MODEL.AND A SUPER BUU MODEL.OS EVIL BUU WAS ONLY IN 1 EPISODE!!!THEN HE TRANSFORMED TO SUPER BUU.SO IF U HAVE EXTRA TIME CAN U PLZ TRY TO MAKE THOSE MODEL PLZ......OH AND A ULTRA SSJ TRUNKS MODEL.WHE N HIS HAIR IS FULL OF SPIKES ALL OVER..THOSE MODELS WULD BE AWESOME

Best answers
aaawww

is there eney way i could get you to make a lower poly cus the gohan at the mo kinda...

wel it sux!

Best answers
this is the greatest model i have ever seen :yes: :yes:
release it soon :D

Best answers
Just earned enough to get an ATI Radeon 9700 pro. Bring on the polys :X Perhaps make 2 versions if you can. A high poly one, and a low poly one.

Best answers
the face is a bit twisted...looks too cartoony, but other than that its gr8!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it for ESF anyway? If not then don't post this kind of beautifull ****.

Scruffie

S
Re: TOTALLY AWESOME

Originally posted by Kid BUU
UR MODELS R THE BEST .KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.U KNOW I WOULD LIKE A FRIEZA FINAL FORM MODEL.AND A SUPER BUU MODEL.OS EVIL BUU WAS ONLY IN 1 EPISODE!!!THEN HE TRANSFORMED TO SUPER BUU.SO IF U HAVE EXTRA TIME CAN U PLZ TRY TO MAKE THOSE MODEL PLZ......OH AND A ULTRA SSJ TRUNKS MODEL.WHE N HIS HAIR IS FULL OF SPIKES ALL OVER..THOSE MODELS WULD BE AWESOME
Why do over excited n00bs insist on using the caps lock throughout their posts?

I think he's gonna release them for ESF once he's animated him. He said so in his Battle Damaged pack thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it can be used in ESF. BD looks best on him. Animations and all.

Best answers
why is everyone suddenly postign in this, this topic is old as, i dont think hes even working on this one anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom