Best answers
ya im learning how to skin with lithunwrap... but i wont be modeling animating for awhile gota focus on *** skooling... *** them o well

Best answers
Hrhr, never mind ... the model looks great! (except for some little details already mentioned in this thread) ... so I would hate you if you chose to lower the poly-count at the expense of detail. ;) I'd guess (and nothing else ;) ) that the poly-count of your model will be almost exactly like in those games that will appear in 2k3. (read something about 2k to 6k polys for d3 models?) No matter how good the current HL Mods are: I still hope there will be a good mod for a new engine ... and they will need models like the one you are working on. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its the best mystic gohan i muss have it mail my it please [email protected] im from german y (the model is greeat:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Scruffie

S
Thats sig is way to big... it took ages to load...

Good work... I like that model so much...

Vassago

V
Originally posted by Ersen

can we see flats please? thas the most important part of a model

Actually, proportions are the most important part of a MODEL.

Flat's are just texture....a completely differant world :p

Best answers
Animated clothes eh? Impressive. That is something I have yet to see. Got a motion cap?

Best answers
wow, this model is excellent... almost perfect... that's an amazing job, alot better then I would expect... i need it...... I need it now... :D

Mystic-ROsHI

M
Whoa!

crazy SKIN! but yea.. i agree about the face comin out a little too much.... LMAO he does look like a who from the grinch! HAHA. But overall its dope.. i cant wait till the next mod comes out!! WHEN DOES IT COME OUT?!?!? hehe:yes: :yes: O_O

Best answers
hey coudl ESF beta use this one with new bla bla bla and new attakes and new ki this and that just totally erase the gohan remake everything using this modle and he will transform in to gohan SSJ

hey aint that a good idee?

Mystic-ROsHI

M
That would be awsome if you can make the adjustments to the model and make a little video on his transformation. Also, make a wav so when he powers-up it sound like mystic gohan .. i wan to add that ****!!!! :D o_o :\ O_O :) :yes: :yes:

Bolteh2

B
lol, sorry to bring this post back up

but is this model released yet?

Best answers
Not bad ..

But in the ver beta 1 gohan haves way to thyn hands :(

Best answers
O_O :shocked: O_O :shocked:
that model is BEAUTIFUL and that skin is AWESOME!

only thing i see wrong is the back of the arms like sum1 else said

:shocked: O_O OMFG OMFG O_O :shocked:

TonyMontana

T
Originally posted by Xanatos
hey coudl ESF beta use this one with new bla bla bla and new attakes and new ki this and that just totally erase the gohan remake everything using this modle and he will transform in to gohan SSJ

hey aint that a good idee?
No the model has way too many poly and the Half-Life engine can't support that.

Best answers
Yeah its probly not for ESF at all...

With that many polys I wouldnt get it :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom