Mystic Gohan Model

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Off topic, but found my very old skins being put together with other skins and models... oddly found it through that download link you posted. There's a lot of ripped content in that forum!

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I CALL FORTH THE POWER OF NUTTZY TO COME CLEAN THIS FORUM SECTION FOR LAMEASS RIPPED CONTENT

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have been slightly less strict with my old rules with the recent lack of activity,

SHORT VERSION: for a picture credits are required but i no longer demand permission from said authors (half of them are long gone) But releases I do ask that permission be granted from every person involved. I'll make exceptions if some people are no longer around to be contacted however, if I am convinced an honest effort was made to do so.

for obvious reasons i cant go into that forum and start demanding everyone post credits, All I can do is ask that the pictures and models posted here adhere to my simple rules as best they can.

looking up you did kinda fail on credits though, since day 1 of my moderator status i have never accepted "THIS IS NOT MY CREATION" or "CREATOR-ESF TEAM" as valid forms of credit or an excuse.

if you want to post edits in my section, honor the people who did the work that made yours possible by making an effort to learn their names.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wow its amazing how that worked, the whole Nuttzy being called forth and no one positng until him.... i dig it

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
May the Moderator be with you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom