Mystic Gohan = Majin Vegeta ??

Best answers
Uhh..guys..I just noticed Piccollo saying a thing like..

"Vegeta is unnaturally strong, even as a super saiyan"
"His energy is enormous, I haven't seen anything like it before, since Gohan fought Cell"...

Well does that mean Gohan's form whilst battling cell was something other than ascended super saiyan??

And that Majin Vegeta's strength = Cell battling Gohan's strength??

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Gohan was ssj2 against cell.

So then from that line, ssj2 gohan was equal to mVegeta, but since vegeta broke the spell, and kept the power got from falling into it, I'm guessing that's how he acheived ssj2. Which I guess ssj2 vegeta and majin vegeta is the same thing.

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Majin Vegeta was much stronger than SSJ2 Teen Gohan.
By unnatural he meant the amount of raw KI the Majin transformation gave to Vegeta.
Vegeta reached SSJ2 before becoming Majin. It doesn't say so, but its otherwise obviously suggested in the plot.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** sake I am not doing this again.

GO READ THE MANGA.

stealth has the right idea.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah I'm not gonna argue about it cause I really don't care honestly.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do people bring up these abnormal questions and discussions? ;p

Best answers
Stealth is basicly correct
and yea majin vegetto was waay more powerfull then ssj2 teen gohan, the power level between em two are totally different with a huge difference towards vegetas powerlevel

Best answers
**** sake I am not doing this again.

GO READ THE MANGA.

stealth has the right idea.
We're talkin' abt the anime here...let's just consider the manga and anime as two different universes...one without and one with fillers...
Anyway..it surely contradicts, coz Vegeta was SSJ2 before going majin..
So I guess it's the amount of energy surpassing the normal SSJ2..so teen Gohan might've surpassed that and so did Majin Vegeta...maybe this is the answer...dunno..I was very confused back then...

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We never talk about the anime since it's non canon and you might be the only one who actually cares here about non-canon stuff happened in anime (I'm not talking about the non-canon movies ofc).

What wasn't in manga and Daizenshuu (stuff about manga in it) but was in anime can't be treated as a real thing.

BTW what Mystic Gohan has to do with this (since there's Mystic Gohan in the title)?

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're talkin' abt the anime here...let's just consider the manga and anime as two different universes...one without and one with fillers...
Anyway..it surely contradicts, coz Vegeta was SSJ2 before going majin..
So I guess it's the amount of energy surpassing the normal SSJ2..so teen Gohan might've surpassed that and so did Majin Vegeta...maybe this is the answer...dunno..I was very confused back then...
The anime follows the manga to a dot. Just that the anime has some stuff added to inflate it. Other than that the anime and the manga are allmost equal and the anime does not deviate from the overall standpoint or story from the manga.

Meaning if it goes for the manga then it goes for the anime. Ofcourse not all animes are like that but DBZ is since it was made with the manga as a blueprint.

Best answers
We never talk about the anime since it's non canon and you might be the only one who actually cares here about non-canon stuff happened in anime (I'm not talking about the non-canon movies ofc).

What wasn't in manga and Daizenshuu (stuff about manga in it) but was in anime can't be treated as a real thing.

BTW what Mystic Gohan has to do with this (since there's Mystic Gohan in the title)?
What I meant is Gohan in mystic form had great PL...so did majin Vegeta have..his PL surpassed SSJ2 as we all know..but Piccollo said that Gohan had the same PL when he fought against Cell..
Well...I might've forgotten a word to be added in the topic..

"Mystic Gohan = Majin Vegeta right???"
Coz both unlocks the inner potentials..and I heard that SSJ3 was no match for Mystic Gohan..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Speculations on speculations. Basically what ever you can imagine is right and wrong. Its simply never told or even hinted. And loopholes like that are only the tip of the iceburg in the messed up stuff that is Dragonball after Friezas death. That thing has so many loopholes and contradoctions that you can clearly see that the story was dragged out beyond its planned ending.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Haha, I bet if he asked Toriyama himself these questions, the guy would just be like "Yeah, I kinda ****ed up there. Oh and there too."

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you guys are looking too much into this.

There is no error, and what Stealth said was spot on. When Piccolo was saying that, he meant that he hasn't seen such abnormal strength since the fight with Gohan and Cell. That doesn't mean that SSJ2 Gohan matched up with Majin Vegeta's strength. End of discussion. ;S

@HLEV: The Anime has followed the manga until the end. It covers the Saiyan saga to the Kid Buu saga.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think you guys are looking too much into this.

There is no error, and what Stealth said was spot on. When Piccolo was saying that, he meant that he hasn't seen such abnormal strength since the fight with Gohan and Cell. That doesn't mean that SSJ2 Gohan matched up with Majin Vegeta's strength. End of discussion. ;S

@HLEV: The Anime has followed the manga until the end. It covers the Saiyan saga to the Kid Buu saga.
Yeah, it's true.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the fight with ubb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom