Best answers
ay everyone meet my MYSTIC AFRO that i designed.i started off with pencil and this is my first time to colour somthing electorincaly so tell me how i can improve.

crits and comments plz.

crits and comments

Best answers
:fight: your skills of eletronically coloring things pummel my skills of eletronically coloring things.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's pretty cool, but why does his shirt come way out of the back? The shirt doesn't even rest on his neck!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like a black ssj3 goku with an afro :p
lol, nice job ^_^

Best answers
Originally posted by greentaco
It's pretty cool, but why does his shirt come way out of the back? The shirt doesn't even rest on his neck!
There should be another bump of muscles behind his neck, like the front to make the shirt fit him. Also the ear seems a little small or the nose is too big. The coloring is just outstanding.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well he does look pretty mystical, and he does have an afro, looks like you hit it right on the nail.

Best answers
the coloring is ok, but it doesnt have the anime feel..
but i like your drawigns as always!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by greentaco
Starch?

It looks interesting.. Like a more tanned version of Vegeta that botched up ssj3...

Best answers
well i wanted the colar to stik out like that, but i agree that there should be an ectra piece of muscle on the back of his nek to cover that extra space there.
maybe more to come im just trying to work out how i can paint them.
thanks so far, more comments or crits...?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn woman, this looks great! i like it! and the ears are fine 2 me, and the shirt looks cool that way....
GJ

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does no one remember Da black goku? This is exactly what he did. I am not accusing you of stealing his idea but he did it first like over 4-5 years ago.

Best answers
@Hsu: That was, like you said, 4-5 years ago. This is a newer version of Black Goku.

Best answers
man i doubt he would even know their was one made, im 100% certain this is an original design!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i doubt he was arround by then..........

Retired
Best answers
I like it, tho the coloring isnt really what is very special. but the drawing itself is really 'clean and neat' so to speak :) gj

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom