mygot hacked my msn!

Best answers
Well apparently some people over at *Link Removed* think it's funny to delete people's entire msn list. Don’t know how they managed to do it but I assume they used some key logger or so. Anyways this is some really ****ing annoying behaviour. For the matter I care they may get in my msn, I won’t care, but they went to far by doing this crap.

This is what you get for never saving you msn contact list. **** this, now I should look for everyone and each that was on my msn list. So guys that were on my list can you please help me out and just give me a shout out when I get online so I can add you back to my list...thanks in advance for the cooperation.

Ps: My nick on msn was “N-J” …you might see me online as “please talk to me” or some other equivalent.

Best answers
Do not post their site link.

Anyway, stay away from them if you can, they are bad news, this goes for anyone reading this.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I removed the link. Regardless of your situation, you should have known better than to provide the link to a webpage full of Half-Life hacks and cheats.

Best answers
I reported them to numerous game development sites, I guess they can not touch them. Since you removed the link, I removed their name from my last reply in case if people try to find their site.

Broli, I know there is a way you can retrieve your contacts list... I just do not remember how to since I have not used MSN Messenger in a while.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SupaFighta said:
I reported them to numerous game development sites, I guess they can not touch them. Since you removed the link, I removed their name from my last reply in case if people try to find their site.

Broli, I know there is a way you can retrieve your contacts list... I just do not remember how to since I have not used MSN Messenger in a while.
The name is still in the topic title, lol.

What are game developers going to do? They can't do anything to them. All they want to do is piss people off (aka rage people).

Best answers
Kurt said:
The name is still in the topic title, lol.

What are game developers going to do? They can't do anything to them. All they want to do is piss people off (aka rage people).
Eh... I noticed that, lol.

I know the game developers are not going to do anything, it makes you feel good for a while though that you reported them, lol.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Ness said:
unlucky N-J, i would laugh at you, but f-man is back.
Yeah N-J already been humiliated enough :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i doubt it was myg0t tbh. if it was, then you wouldnt be complaining about your msn list, and you certainly wouldnt know it was them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom