mygot hacked my msn!

New Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2003
Messages
254
Best answers
0
Well apparently some people over at *Link Removed* think it's funny to delete people's entire msn list. Don’t know how they managed to do it but I assume they used some key logger or so. Anyways this is some really ****ing annoying behaviour. For the matter I care they may get in my msn, I won’t care, but they went to far by doing this crap.

This is what you get for never saving you msn contact list. **** this, now I should look for everyone and each that was on my msn list. So guys that were on my list can you please help me out and just give me a shout out when I get online so I can add you back to my list...thanks in advance for the cooperation.

Ps: My nick on msn was “N-J” …you might see me online as “please talk to me” or some other equivalent.
 
New Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
104
Best answers
0
Do not post their site link.

Anyway, stay away from them if you can, they are bad news, this goes for anyone reading this.
 
Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 1, 2001
Messages
3,125
Best answers
0
I removed the link. Regardless of your situation, you should have known better than to provide the link to a webpage full of Half-Life hacks and cheats.
 
New Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
104
Best answers
0
I reported them to numerous game development sites, I guess they can not touch them. Since you removed the link, I removed their name from my last reply in case if people try to find their site.

Broli, I know there is a way you can retrieve your contacts list... I just do not remember how to since I have not used MSN Messenger in a while.
 
Lost in space
Banned
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
814
Best answers
0
SupaFighta said:
I reported them to numerous game development sites, I guess they can not touch them. Since you removed the link, I removed their name from my last reply in case if people try to find their site.

Broli, I know there is a way you can retrieve your contacts list... I just do not remember how to since I have not used MSN Messenger in a while.
The name is still in the topic title, lol.

What are game developers going to do? They can't do anything to them. All they want to do is piss people off (aka rage people).
 
Active Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
1,197
Best answers
0
unlucky N-J, i would laugh at you, but f-man is back.
 
New Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2005
Messages
104
Best answers
0
Kurt said:
The name is still in the topic title, lol.

What are game developers going to do? They can't do anything to them. All they want to do is piss people off (aka rage people).
Eh... I noticed that, lol.

I know the game developers are not going to do anything, it makes you feel good for a while though that you reported them, lol.
 
G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
Joined
Nov 28, 2002
Messages
762
Best answers
0
Ness said:
unlucky N-J, i would laugh at you, but f-man is back.
Yeah N-J already been humiliated enough :p
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
1,659
Best answers
0
i doubt it was myg0t tbh. if it was, then you wouldnt be complaining about your msn list, and you certainly wouldnt know it was them.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top