Do you wish to see an ESF Source in the Future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Dont mind

• It's not going to happen, stop making Source threads

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks
That is spam...

Ok, *On-Topic* (2 words not used enough on this thread), Are you completely remaking the model or just editing the parts you aren't happy with? Also, are the sprites going to stay the same? (as I thought they looked good). Soccer, your skin, you said you are going to redo it as you have gotten better now, can you try and fix the eyes, abs, and texture the pants a little more? That is all that I see wrong with it.. apart from that the model still rules the models/skins forum. ^_^
in my opinion the sprites are as good as they can get, execpt the dount attack should be 3d and have a glow effect

and the skin lets put it this way, if bryggz does a really good job on the new model i can make a very kick a** skin, i hope its going to be good since he dosent like it right now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no he liked the skin for the old model i dunno why he diddnt like the old one but i meant to say he isnt liking the new model hes making so far

Best answers
i dont like the current model cause i think its a half-arsed job by me, the pants are few polies and it shows, they lack any poofyness whatsoever, the chest is all ****ed up and disproportionate and i need to make the hair more authentic, then i will truly be happy with my piece of work.

Best answers
Maybe if you drew what you wanted it to look like.. that always helps me focus when modelling/mapping/skinning or whatever i'm doing. Also, it can help you line up the vertices on MS3D (which also helps me alot ^_^)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah bryggz u need to draw a picture and scan or make one in photoshop and use it as a background in mikshape

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it has potential but it looks like a frog, i thought u were making a whole new model thats why i offered to redo it all heh

Best answers
how do u figure?? the legs look so much better than before, now u can make em looky baggy. ....???

any other comments? i think they look better personally, scroll ^^^^^^^ for link to my latest pics

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey Bryggz,

Damn nice job man, keep it up... Btw, I want to ask you if you want to work together on modelling ? I can skin pritty good and already done a few reskins for Goten & Gohan.

Also, I'm setting up a seperate server, to host images and files, so if you are in need of hosting, let me know, it's a company server so it's on-line 24/7 and NO broken links... It's a good way to even after the releasee of a model to keep the images on-line.

Greetz,

Snake-D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If something good happenes in this tread like the release somone PM me. I will pm you guys the pics of gotenks with the legs and stuff.

Best answers
OK, sorry but I didnt read through the whole thread cuz it would take me all night, but I have a question, if this model is for krillin (which i am assuming it is) is the transformation going to be a final one?

Best answers
Originally posted by Brim
OK, sorry but I didnt read through the whole thread cuz it would take me all night, but I have a question, if this model is for krillin (which i am assuming it is) is the transformation going to be a final one?
I'm sure yes...
Think about it... They can't change the whole game for the model since it's a game to play with other computers...
The only things U can change in a character is it's model, sprites and sounds. If you change more than that you'll change the game!!!

And By the way nice job bryggz ;)

Best answers
OMG

Stop posting in this thread its to ****ing long@$%!@$ (sorry for posting ;o)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah this topic is getting way off topic, how about we all stfu untill he showes us the next update :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Spectre
yeah this topic is getting way off topic, how about we all stfu untill he showes us the next update :p
wow it worked!

anyways im kaing a new model for thebody hopefully the poly isnt too high, now im waiting for bryggs to send me it

oh and i think bryggz is gonna redo the hair, and i might redo the skin

Best answers
yes he has a new body and new pants (baggy!!!!) the hair is being a real ***** im waiting for mistery x to give me a drawover until then the hair is on halt, but besides that the body is much better! :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom